Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

CAO Camerroon L'Anniversarie

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
This one was a box pressed corona that had about 16 months in the humi. I used a punch, and lit up from there. Right off the bat was spice, like pepper, kind of strong. I tried to do the "push though the nose" thing, but all I managed to do was half choke myself. I will have to content myself with my method; let a bit of smoke out while holding some back, and sniff some in to grab the scent.

The cigar settled down after about 1/2 to 3/4 inch, and smoothed a bit, thugh the hint of pepper was still there, just very pleasant. The smell was wonderful, but one thing I noticed that was different was that the smoke was heavy. It actually sank if I did not blow it forcibly out towards the fan, and even then, it wanted to drop back down. Needless to say it was not shy about producing smoke!

The spice picked back up a bit later, but by then I was used to it, either that or it was not too strong. I tried for the life of me to identify something else, but here I fail fellas.

Bottom line, I really enjoyed this cigar, and would recommend it to someone.

RRS = "Mmmm" :)

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sounds good. I'm even more eager to grab the robusto that's been resting in my humi and light it up.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    It does indeed. Yet another smoke to include on a future order. sigh Thanks for the review, Smoke.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Another one to put on the list.
    I've liked all the CAO's I've tried except for the Italia. But that was also the first fuller bodied stick I tried getting back into this, so perhaps I just wasn't ready for it. My current faves are the VR's.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I love VRs, it is probably my favorite of all the CAOs that I have had