Home Ratings & Reviews

Flor de los Antillas

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
imagephoto IMAG0791.jpg My Father smokes are damn hard to beat. This little guy is an an excellant smoke. Perfect draw. It's medium-full in body and has a good bit if spice. It seems nutty and earthy and the burn is very sharp. 94/100 in badassatry Herf on BOTL

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I loved the one I had, and they are priced well.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    imagephoto IMAG0791.jpg My Father smokes are damn hard to beat. This little guy is an an excellant smoke. Perfect draw. It's medium-full in body and has a good bit if spice. It seems nutty and earthy and the burn is very sharp. 94/100 in badassatry Herf on BOTL
    Hey Dark, where do you get that mag? I see an old car and a retro-look model on a cigar pub!! Never seen that mag before!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    In my local B&M it's "cigar snob" The magazine is one of the better ones I read on occasion. Great reviews on cigars and they promote local B&M's around the country. It's up there with cigar aficionado in my mind.
  • jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Cigar Snob was originally a local magazine but have since gone national. Great read, great picture spreads, I'd recommend it to all. Barnes & Nobles might have them, if not you can also get a subscription as I have, $18/year and well worth it.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    JGKAMIN:
    Cigar Snob was originally a local magazine but have since gone national. Great read, great picture spreads, I'd recommend it to all. Barnes & Nobles might have them, if not you can also get a subscription as I have, $18/year and well worth it.
    Thanks JGKAMIN, I will take a look at Barnes & Noble.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Reading this makes me glad I have 2 resting in the cooler.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wait until you pair with good scotch or bourbon. I'm salivating now.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I love these too. I bought of box of toros and have them aging. These are perfect with a nice glass of Angels Envy.

"Long ashes my friends."

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    This little guy is an an excellant smoke. Perfect draw. It's medium-full in body and has a good bit if spice. It seems nutty and earthy and the burn is very sharp. 94/100 in badassatry Herf on BOTL
    I couldn't have said it better myself. I love these cigars.
    Krieg:
    I love these too. I bought of box of toros and have them aging. These are perfect with a nice glass of Angels Envy.
    Damn! Now I have to go digging in the cooler and see if I can find one to smoke with that brand new bottle of Angels Envy I got this weekend.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Yes, they are great smokes and priced right too. I have about a box and another 1/2. They are a great evening smoke for me.