Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Therapy...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
When life sucks... give someone else a reason to smile.

Maybe this will make me feel better...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    When life sucks... give someone else a reason to smile.

Maybe this will make me feel better...

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ever makes you feel better Doug I am all for it.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Cheer up buttercup!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    NICE.....congrats to the deserving BOTL
  • Options
    Yep! Feelin' better already...

Two for dudes who are fillin' up their coolers

One for a dude who's constantly emptying his
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Well I know the top is for the lottery winnings... the second is likely someone's bday... and the last just isn't me anyway so SAFE!
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Well I know the top is for the lottery winnings... the second is likely someone's bday... and the last just isn't me anyway so SAFE!
    Hmmmm.... Assumption is always a dicey thing. Anybody have Sam's addy?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    You? Hope you feel better Doug... I will send you a get well card!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    You? Hope you feel better Doug... I will send you a get well card!
    You already did... muahahahaahaaa!!
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    If you remember correctly, you threw one of your friends under my bus. I'd be happy to get him to help send you some... medication.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    If you remember correctly, you threw one of your friends under my bus. I'd be happy to get him to help send you some... medication.
    I think I have his address. Check your pm in a few.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    I know for a fact I have your address. And an extra Flat Rate. If I get hit by Puff you're going down. :p
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Echambers:
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    I know for a fact I have your address. And an extra Flat Rate. If I get hit by Puff you're going down. :p
    For what it's worth I just got a 25 pack of flat rate boxes so, if you want to play....

...but one thing I discovered I don't have is your address. :-(
  • Options
    That's ok...I was bluffing. Sorry to jack your thread Puff!! Can't wait to see these land man.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    No_one21:
    Echambers:
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    For what it's worth I just got a 25 pack of flat rate boxes so, if you want to play....

i think i have everyone's address in this thread
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Doug, its a given, You are one of the best at making people smile!!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I was in the same boat today. I have been feeling bad for the past week plus. Since I have not been able to smoke I figured I would share the love.
    photo 20140408_135034_zpsgtbf5fvb.jpg
  • Options
    Congrats to those getting beat down in this thread
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I see nothing but good days ahead for a few BOTLs out there!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    No_one21:
    Echambers:
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:

LMK I can help... :)
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Echambers:
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    OOoooohhhh... An opportunity to hit two birds with one stone?? Interesting... :^)
  • Options
    Sam... you might want to go ahead and address that flat rate to Bellingham, WA... just sayin'

• Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Sam... you might want to go ahead and address that flat rate to Bellingham, WA... just sayin'

Puff puff puff puff.... here's where you messed up:
    1. I said I'd hit him IF he gave up my addy to you. Evidently he didn't have it.
    2. I also admitted to bluffing about having his addy.
    3. Now you've just sent me yours. I told you I was looking for someone to unload this extra flat rate on. Let's dance. :)
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:

K...I'm going to stay out of this one for a while...at least until the dust settles. 9114901159818054216533
    1. I said I'd hit him IF he gave up my addy to you. Evidently he didn't have it.
    3. Now you've just sent me yours. I told you I was looking for someone to unload this extra flat rate on. Let's dance. :)
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:

Huh. Would it make any difference if I told you Shizz gave up your addy? (Sorry, Jim. Desperate times call for desperate measures.)
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:

Huh. Would it make any difference if I told you Shizz gave up your addy? (Sorry, Jim. Desperate times call for desperate measures.)
    No that was also evident in this thread. I know Jim and Brian and others give my addy out like a prize at the bottom of a cereal box.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:

No that was also evident in this thread. I know Jim and Brian and others give my addy out like a prize at the bottom of a cereal box.
    Ok... well... then I used a fake return addy! Yeah... that's the ticket! I used a fake return addy!
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:

Ok... well... then I used a fake return addy! Yeah... that's the ticket! I used a fake return addy!
    Oh well you've got me there. If that is true then there's certainly no way I could be handed your address by a random BOTL....
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:
    No_one21:
    Puff_Dougie:

I wouldn't say a prize at the box of a cereal box, more like something you win in the claw game.....it takes a special occasion to give up your addy
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    I wouldn't say a prize at the box of a cereal box, more like something you win in the claw game.....it takes a special occasion to give up your addy