Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

H. Upman Havoc

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just finished an H. Upman Havoc that's been sitting in the humi for a bit. Really enjoyed this smoke. The only problem I had with it was that the draw was fairly tight. Had to ream it out a couple of times to get the smoke flowing. Aside from that, though, I'd rate this one pretty high. Spicy and rich, with a perfect burn. Mild to medium body, but a pleasant, sweet finish. Good smoke.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I'm diggen the new accessory caddy you got there, looks like you found a good use for your project. Haven't seen the cigar before
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Just finished an H. Upman Havoc that's been sitting in the humi for a bit. Really enjoyed this smoke. The only problem I had with it was that the draw was fairly tight. Had to ream it out a couple of times to get the smoke flowing. Aside from that, though, I'd rate this one pretty high. Spicy and rich, with a perfect burn. Mild to medium body, but a pleasant, sweet finish. Good smoke.

Ive wondered about this one. Thanks for the review.