Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

humidor (i need)

still have the 20 gar humidor box that cdc gave me with my first order. im looking for something that can hold a few more. i like to have 30- 50 butts on hand at all time so if anyony has something smal that they are looking to trade or sell let me know. id like to have a showpiece on my bar.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    If I may make a recommendation, get a 100 count. Or bigger. If you are looking for more space, and money isn't extremely tight, you are going to be like the rest of us and find the "daily cigar deal" and start buying 5 packs every once in a while and a couple samplers. Then boxes start looking tempting. Before you know it, your 100 count will be full and you'll be looking for something bigger.

Trust me, I started just like you did with a 20 count, then bought a 50 count, and regret it, lol. Filled it far too quickly. Went to a 100 ct, filled that one, got a coolidor and I finally have room. For now...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if you are looking for a 50 count because you want to be able to buy a box, then go with a 300ct.
    if you are looking for a 150ct because you will "never need than many cigars" then buy a 1200ct.
    if you are looking for a 1000ct because it will be a good end table, buy a 5,000ct cabinet.
    if you are looking for a cabinet, just build a walk in.
    if you are looking to build a walk in, just buy yourself your own shop.
    if you already have your own shop, quit your ****!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Wise, wise words.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    if you are looking for a 50 count because you want to be able to buy a box, then go with a 300ct.
    if you are looking for a 150ct because you will "never need than many cigars" then buy a 1200ct.
    if you are looking for a 1000ct because it will be a good end table, buy a 5,000ct cabinet.
    ^^^ This is solid advice. I bought a 300 ct. humi a month ago and it's already full. I need to get another one, maybe even a cabinet. It's nuts how fast you accumulate these things when you have "spare" cash.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭

kuzi16:

Hey Juzi do you have saved on your desktop or something. It seems eveytime somebody says something about a new humi your there quick as **** with this. lol

• JZJZ Posts: 827
    If your needing space in your humidor, send them to me. I'll "store" them free of charge!!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Thewelder:

kuzi16:

Hey Juzi do you have saved on your desktop or something. It seems eveytime somebody says something about a new humi your there quick as **** with this. lol

Both of you are quick as sh*t with this spiel you are doing! LOL
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Sirdanb:
    still have the 20 gar humidor box that cdc gave me with my first order. im looking for something that can hold a few more. i like to have 30- 50 butts on hand at all time so if anyony has something smal that they are looking to trade or sell let me know. id like to have a showpiece on my bar.
    I would listen to them but if you have your heart set on something smaller still I have a 75-100 stick holder. Phil (Tat) can testify it's a nice table piece. I'm looking to get something bigger to hold all of the sticks that I have accuired lately. I would be willing to workout a deal send me a PM if you are interested I can send you a pic.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    yeah... bought a 20ct. filled it. bought a 20 ct. filled it. bought a 20 ct. filled it. bought a 20 ct. filled it. got a 50 ct. filled it. bought a 100ct. yet again filled it. total. 4 20 cts a 50 ct. and a hundred ct. go big at first. don't start with something small.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Thewelder:

kuzi16:

yeah, i do actually...

and a few other wise words ive learned over the years. most of them take too long to type out by hand. so i have a .txt document on my desktop with them in it.