Home Ratings & Reviews

Cuban Stock Cigar Co?

brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
Has anyone had any of these?

I follow them on twitter, facebook, and instagram but have never seen them in my B&M, but their cigars look BEAUTIFUL. I am a sucker for good packaging and presentation and they have both and just wanted to get an idea if anyone has had any of them before.

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    You are correct the cigars look fantastic. I have never heard of them but their website says they have been around since 1995. I guess they may be ultra boutique. Looks like very few are available online, and most are on back order.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    It's owned by a guy from around me...they are actually really bad cigars!! I was gonna work for them till I tried the product. Not worth the money or time!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    It's owned by a guy from around me...they are actually really bad cigars!! I was gonna work for them till I tried the product. Not worth the money or time!!
    Cool thanks for the heads up life is to short to waste time smoking crap.
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    hey john is your bio up to date?
    Money can't buy taste
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    thats exactly what I was going to say... Thy look fantastic, tried it...tossed it.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    No I think it is from 2011, I will go look.
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I took a look and it mostly matches for generality. I was just happy it didn't say Gurkha or Victor Sinclair. I use to be a fan of Gurkha when there were only like 35 blends but now that there are 500+ (guessing) quality sucks and so many are sub-par blends.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    interesting......guess that's why you really can't find them anywhere. Thanks for the info, guess i can just take them off my list of things to try and find.
    ShotgunJohn:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I took a look and it mostly matches for generality. I was just happy it didn't say Gurkha or Victor Sinclair. I use to be a fan of Gurkha when there were only like 35 blends but now that there are 500+ (guessing) quality sucks and so many are sub-par blends.
    ok just checking...you need a wish list
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ShotgunJohn:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I wish there more pics in the BUM thread.....;)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ShotgunJohn:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    All I can say is thank you shizz
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I did a request bump and got nothing