Home Non Cigar Related

Smokeless tobacco

Am I the only one here that enjoys smokeless tobacco? If so what kind of dip or chew do you guys like?

I love my Copenhagen snuff and redman gold blend :)

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grizzly wintergreen.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys got a death wish, or what?? That's some nasty ****, boys.....
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    By far the worst form of nicotine addiction. I have seen people in baseball teams chew for a year and try to quit. Absolutely terrible. Far worse than a cigarette smoker for 10 years. Replacing lung cancer for gum/mouth/throat/stomach cancer doesn't sound fun either. Not that I am saying it will happen to you but your chances go up like 20 times more using chew.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    jlmarta:
    You guys got a death wish, or what?? That's some nasty ****, boys.....
    +5
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
    Blah blah blah....so I take it you all eat healthy, exercise, etc right? thanks for the laugh. You only live once fellas and I am going to enjoy the time that I do have...
    you guys only drink water? or don't breathe the same air as everyone else? just sayin'
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Blah blah blah....so I take it you all eat healthy, exercise, etc right? thanks for the laugh. You only live once fellas and I am going to enjoy the time that I do have...
    Whenever my Doc tells me that something (cigars) I do is not healthy, I ask him how healthy it is running a few miles on concrete everyday, adding 100+lbs in the form of gear to my body or getting shot at and rocketed on a nightly basis. Works for me.
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Whenever my Doc tells me that something (cigars) I do is not healthy, I ask him how healthy it is running a few miles on concrete everyday, adding 100+lbs in the form of gear to my body or getting shot at and rocketed on a nightly basis. Works for me.
    Preach brother!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    you guys only drink water? or don't breathe the same air as everyone else? just sayin'
    .....maybe......
    What if I do, R....you gonna make fun of how I live my life !!???!!???

LOL....naw.
    Tried dip once back in college, IDK if I swallowed it or what but never been sicker man.
    Never. Again.

Like anything else moderation is key.

And talk about "breathing the same air as everyone else" .... did you see the paper from the National Academy of Sciences that came out not too long ago and they finally confirmed that pollution from China is hurting air quality on the US west coast....no $hit sherlock, could have told you that!! /threadjack

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

And to add...when I used to dip, it was Grizzly Berry, I think. I know I know...take my man card. Smokey Mountain makes a tobacco free dip that helped me kick the urge.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I chewed Kodiak wintergreen for 12 years... I quit last March.. It allowed me to enjoy cigars cause I was getting nothin before that
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    smoke em if you got em:
    I do eat decent. I exercise. But I also enjoy cigars and pipe. Which you can't prove to me kills you faster than not smoking them. I can walk away from cigars for days or weeks and not get withdrawal symptoms. From what I saw on the baseball teams I was on, quitting chew was tearing those guys up inside as they tried. Was affecting their balance, coordination, eyesight and brain. I don't see that happen when someone quits cigars.

Like I said, I don't wish anything to happen to you because of it. Letting you know what I have seen since the topic is out there.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I chewed Lancaster more than anyone else on the planet (probably not) but I quit cold turkey ten years ago. Hardest thing I've ever had to do, and I'm proud of it.
    Always joked about taking up smoking for a New Years' resolution and last year I did! Cigars only though.
    Marker:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I do eat decent. I exercise. But I also enjoy cigars and pipe. Which you can't prove to me kills you faster than not smoking them. I can walk away from cigars for days or weeks and not get withdrawal symptoms. From what I saw on the baseball teams I was on, quitting chew was tearing those guys up inside as they tried. Was affecting their balance, coordination, eyesight and brain. I don't see that happen when someone quits cigars.

Like I said, I don't wish anything to happen to you because of it. Letting you know what I have seen since the topic is out there.
    eat decent? That's a judgement call. But no worries we are individuals and have our own opinions..makes this forum great. I've stopped for periods of time and went back to it. Will let you guys know when I quit for good when and if that happens
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copenhagen....the REAL Copenhagen snuff chew.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    The beer thread is around here, let's go pick on them ;)
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Skoal Longcut Wintergreen.
    It’s in my mouth almost all day long. Just recently told my story here but… Last summer I broke my leg, had surgery on it and was in the hospital for three days. Came out Skoal free for over four months and thought I had it kicked. Then went on a 18 hour plus road trip to Chicago with three screaming kids under two years old (the twins were about 7 months old at the time). Half way there I pulled over to a gas station got me a can and by the end of the week I was back full blown. Can a day, give or take depending on how many times I have to spit it out when at work.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cope snuff or Cope Wintergreen
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I used to love me some Redman Chew, or Levi Garret Plug.
    I did try actual "Snuff" the inhaling kind and after a week i had what was like tounge bite in my sinus's.... worst experiance ever, but hardest nic hit ive ever had.

Aj