Home Ratings & Reviews

La Palina Mr. Sam is back!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
I missed the boat on the original release and have really regretted it. The new sizes are finally available and it took me all of two minutes after finding them to place an order for a sampler of all three sizes. Can't wait for them to arrive and fire them up. Need to find my favorite size for a box purchase.
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. Ill have to look for these.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Pm to ya
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Chuck N:
    Pm to ya
    PM to you teach
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Pm sent.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I don't remember giving them my consent...
    No_one21:
    Silly question. Have you had one?
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    No :( But my problem is if I get one, I'll likely just keep it in the humi indefinitely for the sole purpose of explaining to people that it's "my" cigar.
    No_one21:
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    No :( But my problem is if I get one, I'll likely just keep it in the humi indefinitely for the sole purpose of explaining to people that it's "my" cigar.
    So I'm sending 2? Gotcha
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That escalated quickly.
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    So I'm sending 2? Gotcha
    I wondered if I'd ever have to use your address. Got it so long ago and it just sits there... lonely.
    No_one21:
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    So I'm sending 2? Gotcha
    I wondered if I'd ever have to use your address. Got it so long ago and it just sits there... lonely.
    I'm confused. You don't need my address for me to send you a couple cigars. Go ahead and let it stay lonely. I'm still trying to free up space for a couple purchases.
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    So I'm sending 2? Gotcha
    I'm confused. You don't need my address for me to send you a couple cigars. Go ahead and let it stay lonely. I'm still trying to free up space for a couple purchases.
    Yes but I don't have any space, and I've had no space for the last 3 bombs so good cigars go in my humi/cooler and the cheaper ones are all in tupperware now. I can't accept more good cigars like the Mr. Sam without making some room. You guys are killing me with kindness lol

I can do a small trade but doubt my selection is on par with your likes.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Chuck N:
    Pm to ya
    Pm me Shafty
    No_one21:
    Two things. I didn't ask for a trade, so get that junk out of your head. You didn't ask for the cigar (which would lead to a trade), I offered. Second, I'm sure your sticks are plenty good. My stash is honestly nothing spectacular. I smoke on a teacher's salary.....lol.
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    Two things. I didn't ask for a trade, so get that junk out of your head. You didn't ask for the cigar (which would lead to a trade), I offered. Second, I'm sure your sticks are plenty good. My stash is honestly nothing spectacular. I smoke on a teacher's salary.....lol.
    Oy vey. I just feel bad getting hit with so many great sticks recently. If you do send them, thank you so much, I really have been looking forward to when I get to try one of these well reviewed Mr. Sams.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is always room for Jello Sam...oh wait wrong thread!
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    Somebody call the wambulance. :)Really though, I wish we could move the forum from "Somebody bombed me, must strike back right this second!" As Teach does, sometimes I just want to send out some sticks and not get anything back. Pretty sure under 101 things blah blah, it says that a bomb is a gift, in which the sender expects nothing back. Oh dang, I ranted. Is that a word?
    I normally am ok either waiting for a long time to hit back or letting it be a gift. But much like so many other brothers I need to make space. Guess I'll just PIF instead of fighting back.
    No_one21:
    I normally am ok either waiting for a long time to hit back or letting it be a gift. But much like so many other brothers I need to make space. Guess I'll just PIF instead of fighting back.
    That's right...you take it, you dirty boy.
    No_one21:
    Guess I'll just PIF instead of fighting back.
    That's the spirit! I actually find it more fun to simply bomb someone when something strikes my fancy. Like this, or a particular new guy stands out. I'm sure at some point I'll bomb just about everyone that ever bombed me, but I try not to focus on doing it just because they hit me first. I like to find a better reason at some point.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I am a huge fan of La Palina but Mr. Sam was't up to my expectation. I am comparing it with La Palina 1968, 2 and 5.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yum
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone smoked the re-release yet? Thoughts?
    jliu:
    Maybe this weekend, but I might wait. They just arrived the other day. I like to let them rest at least a little after a cross country trek. That said, the desire to try one might override those thoughts. We'll see.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Maybe this weekend, but I might wait. They just arrived the other day. I like to let them rest at least a little after a cross country trek. That said, the desire to try one might override those thoughts. We'll see.
    Sweet. Let me know how it compares to the original release
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    No can do kemosabe. Never had the original release.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    if interested I might be able to find some of the originals still...let me know
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    if interested I might be able to find some of the originals still...let me know
    Nah, I'm sure I'll be happy with the new release. Besides, the new ones come in a corona that I'm sure I would like over the short/fat robusto of the original size. Thanks though!