Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JC Pendergast CA Series Humidor For Sale - Exc. Condition- All Reasonable Offers Considered

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

For sale, a beautiful JC Pendergast CA Series humidor in Honduras Mahogany.  This is the largest of the CA Series standing 68” x 36”.  I have had this for about ten years now and it works as well as when I first purchased it.  It looks virtually new as well.  At one time I kept 30 or 40 boxes of cigars at home and needed/wanted a commercial style humidor to ensure their safekeeping.  This humidor was great for laying down smokes and easily held humidity anywhere I set it between 60 and 72%.  I don’t smoke as much as I once did and between my Elie Blue and Perrenoud desktop humidors I have more than enough space. We are moving into smaller quarters and will be disposing of a number of our larger items through dealers, eBay and auction houses.  Here’s a link to Pendergast’s page:

http://www.jcpendergast.com/CASeries.aspx

I believe the current retail on this configuration is $5500.  Here's a link to my eBay auction.  You don't need to use it but I wanted to show that I have bought and sold things there regularly and have a 100% feedback score.  If you're local (I'm in central Palm Beach County, Florida) and want to inspect in person (serious interest only) I would be happy to show it to you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161287891840&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

P.S.  I couldn’t figure out how to post pictures but you can see them on eBay.  Thanks for looking. Smile [:)]

st1:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo D5618EA4-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    photo D5618EA4-orig.jpg
    more socks plz

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DZR....Do you even All Star bro???
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You could just have Walt build you one...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP DJ E Z ROCK

• Hello, do you still have this humidor and do you live in/near California?

Thank you,

Joe
  • Hello, Do you still have this humidor and do you live in/near California?

Thank you,

Joe Kadic
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo Emoticon-eating-popcorn-MH900437984.jpg
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    hhabana@aol.com:
    Hello, Do you still have this humidor and do you live in/near California? Thank you, Joe Kadic
    photo IMG_5630.png

Good luck getting a reply Looks like he joined to dump his trash on us and never returned. I would bet we don't see much if any of either of these two again.

If you really want to know I can answer your question, he is no where near you. Yep I did my own research