Home General Discussion

New to forum. How is it going.

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello. Just discovered the forum section after being a member of Cigar.com for 6 months or better. Enjoy the site and a good smoke. Current favorites are Oliva Serie V Melanio, cohibas, CAO Brazilia, and ave Marie immaculata. I like getting to try the new selections from the cigar of the month club.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums!! Stay for awhile, ask questions and soak it all in. These are a great bunch of guys and gals around here and make this hobby/obsession more enjoyable. The cigar of the month club is a great way to try different sticks that you normally wouldn't buy on your own (at least that is how it was for me at the beginning). Welcome again!!

Rob
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hello Mat, welcome.
    One God, One Truth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome bro.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around!
  • Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    Hey man how's it going. Hope you like it here. The CAO Brazilia was the first cigar I smoked.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Hello and Welcome from another noob to the forum
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum bro!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and may I suggest using that contact link to send a PM contains your name and address to ensure a chance at the welcoming package...a great way to get your feet wet.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have been looking around and there is so much information to take in. I am excited to learn more.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, COTMC is great for trying different cigars and you get discounts on other cigar purchases.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Lots of fun to be had here.