Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bert873 5 is 10

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Traveling companions...I think I am finished noticing the count. Thank you Andy they are very appreciated. Do I smoke the Foundry or is it for hitting people on the head..?

I think I will smoke it.

Comments

• ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Never tried a Foundry but its the coolest looking band in my opninion. Awesome hit though!
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Could you take a closeup of that band?

EDIT: Nevermind I did a google search...

THAT is friggin cool!
    They've got some interesting boxes on their Elements line as well!

Nice hit!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said I was sending 5 Five Vegas Gold Maduro which I did so I don't see any issues there. Glad they arrived safely. Hope you enjoy them!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha very nice:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, Andy! Kickin' butt and takin' names!!

5 Vegas Maduros & Friends. Very generous hit, brother! Thank you for the awesome smokes. I've never had an Opus X and can't wait to try it!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Dang, Andy! Kickin' butt and takin' names!!

5 Vegas Maduros & Friends. Very generous hit, brother! Thank you for the awesome smokes. I've never had an Opus X and can't wait to try it!
    Enjoy them buddy!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I love that this forum has turned into a place where an OpusX is a throw-in stick. Just awesome.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    I love that this forum has turned into a place where an OpusX is a throw-in stick. Just awesome.
    This place is like the hidden corner of the web, all hidden away in a dark alley, then you walk in and its like Disney Land... Just with a little more smoke...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW! Very nicely done.... Enjoy fellas!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    SleevePlz:
    This place is like the hidden corner of the web, all hidden away in a dark alley, then you walk in and its like Disney Land... Just with a little more smoke...
    Haha! Think I may have to steal that one for my new signature quote.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon