Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

If I Snooze I Loose and Patrickbrick Wins

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
Yep Patrickbrick you were already on my radar but you beat me to the punch. What a punch you delivered! Absolutely amazing selection!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH I can't wait to try these. What is the one in the black and red paper wrapper?

photo IMG_7651.jpg

Comments

• Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    FireRob:
    Yep Patrickbrick you were already on my radar but you beat me to the punch. What a punch you delivered! Absolutely amazing selection!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH I can't wait to try these. What is the one in the black and red paper wrapper?

photo IMG_7651.jpg
    Patrickbrick slammed me with a bomb that included one of those Camacho Pre Embargo's... That is an amazing cigar, I took it all the way to the nub and just wanted more. Nice hit!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    What is the one in the black and red paper wrapper?

room 101 namakubi
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    FireRob:
    What is the one in the black and red paper wrapper?

room 101 namakubi
    Ah thanks.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there. Yea those two room 101s are my its super cold out cigars, that's why they are small. I hope you like the Olivas as much as I do. Enjoy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Good hit patrick
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.