Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Wars have been started over less.

Not one, but two will be smoldering after this one. I hope I hit my marks.image

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Aland84:
    Boom!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Aim, take a deep breath and squeeze the trigger, dont pull. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Aim small miss small"
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    "Aim small miss small"
    the Patriot...
    One God, One Truth
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes sir, good movie.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new guy is poking with a stick. Uh oh!
  • Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    Yeah man. Every guy want his first to be with two. So... Here goes...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang Alan! Makin a statement early in your ccom career. I like it!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I figure if you are going to do something then do it right. I hope they are happy with what I sent. It's my first but it won't be my last...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Aland84:
    I figure if you are going to do something then do it right. I hope they are happy with what I sent. It's my first but it won't be my last...
    Anyone who isn't happy receiving unexpected free cigars has a problem. Don't sweat it Alan!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aland84:
    What James said. It is all about the thought and we also like that you are jumping right into things.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Alan, which cigars are you digging lately?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I got a box of oliva v Maduro's that blew my mind. Those are strong. I tried the Ramon Bueso Odyssy and genesis. Those are both nice sticks. Other that that I havnt had a chance to try too much. Another noteworthy stick is Bloodline. I got some while I was in L.A. I can't find them around here or online. If you can get your hands on them try them.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Aland84:
    well I was just talking about having to make space..... This confirms one target. Thanks Alan! Will post the destruction later on tonight.
    Hope you like 'em man