Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bert MOWed my cat

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Not sure what I did to end up on Bert's radar, but he made me pay. Some awesome sticks! Never had the OCC Mow, but since I have two...I'm smoking one tonight, breaking my own rule. The only bad thing is my cat hates the puff.imageimageJust kidding, thanks Bert!

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    The only bad thing is my cat hates the puff.
    Hey! What did I ever do to your cat??
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Said something about you giving him bad financial advice...
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything made it and you two enjoy it. You made my radar by getting a cat. My cats felt like he/she needed a gift to. Also I know your love of MOW and wanted to make sure you got to try the OCC.
    Well, Lord Tiberius Not Lee of Suffolk appreciates the gift! He won't leave the puff alone.
    Yea my cats love those things. We have to limit how often they get them because for some reason Loki enjoys putting them in the water bowl every time he gets one.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    So if I read this correctly, Bert sent some sticks and balls to your p*ssy?
    pross:
    I was going to title this "Bert destroyed my wifes p*$$y" after all it is her cat too...but...then I decided not to.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pross:
    That's soooo awesome.....I think.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Rain:
    pross:
    I was going to title this "Bert destroyed my wifes p*$$y" after all it is her cat too...but...then I decided not to.
    Haha. It appears that p*ssy likes the balls I sent
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    pross:

Wise move. Start bringing wives into this and this place will degenerate faster than a coke fueled gunfight.

• ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Nice hit Bert. Has the cat gotten into the catnip? It is hilarious to see them with it.
    ckrddsmke:
    Nice hit Bert. Has the cat gotten into the catnip? It is hilarious to see them with it.
    Our cat does not really go crazy. I think he did the first time or two, but now he just licks whatever we spray it on. I was even really careful not to over do it, I read that it's a drug and a tolerance can be built up.