Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mr. Olds... You owe me for vet bills.

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So my cats were quietly enjoying a beautiful sunny nap on my bed. The outta nowhere... BOOM! My kittys are all messed up. The vet said there is no hope for them and will forever be lazy jerks. Lol many thanks Mr. olds for the best bomb I have yet received!!!! My cats say "meow"... Which I'm sure means thank you. Lol

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    To a deserving BOTL, Very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    I felt bad for the poor kitties... I saw your thread about the cats going crazy over your bombs and stealing your cigar and thought to myself that if they just had their very own dog rockets that they might leave your premium cigars alone... Here's for hoping I saved you some future cigars and didn't just wet their appetite for more... ;)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! Crazy cats
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    I felt bad for the poor kitties... I saw your thread about the cats going crazy over your bombs and stealing your cigar and thought to myself that if they just had their very own dog rockets that they might leave your premium cigars alone... Here's for hoping I saved you some future cigars and didn't just wet their appetite for more... ;)

Yeah so far so good! :) the little one loves them so far. The other two insist on lettin them age for a while. ;)
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    chrislolds:

Yeah so far so good! :) the little one loves them so far. The other two insist on lettin them age for a while. ;)
    lol, thats funny!

Next time I bomb you it won't be so cute haha I figured it'd go good with your thread the other day.
    chrislolds:
    LiquidChaos66:
    chrislolds:

lol, thats funny!

Next time I bomb you it won't be so cute haha I figured it'd go good with your thread the other day.

I had quite a good laugh over it! :) honestly made my day! Btw. If you do bomb me... I have a different address now... But I'm not gonna tell ya now! Lol
    These cats are going bat crap crazy over those things!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bob Luken:
    Rain:

HA! Lol