Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ckrddsmke made my dog mad...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey!! That was supposed to be a fiver!! What kind of math are they teachin' down in Virginia??

At least I think that's what she said... maybe she was just barking at the bats on the Murcielago labels.

Received Andy's half of a trade that we arranged last weekend. Have been wanting to try the Murcielagos for awhile now, and will finally get the chance. I am stoked and can't wait to light one up! Of course, Andy just had to allow a few tagalongs to jump in the box before he sealed it up.

image Aside from the Sons of Anarchy, not one in the bunch I've tried yet! Very nice selection, sir! Thank you! My half of the trade should be landing today as well. Hope you find something there that you will enjoy as well.
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Math? What's math? I ain't never heard of nothing about no math.

sweet trade Doug. Good lookin sticks too
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Man..nice Hit!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey---I am from VA and we knew 5 was equal to the number of fingers or toes on one appendage. It is a forum new math that is the problem and I have given up counting because my mind was being warped.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!! Andy is good people!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Oooohhhhhh, it looks vicious!!!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    LOL. She's actually the sweetest pup in the world. Not a mean bone in her body. This picture caught her in the middle of a very wide yawn. Haha!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    I think she is trying to teach you to count when you load boxes! Thanks for the great sticks and enjoy!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You leave Virginia alone, son!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Slap around and around and around!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    ckrddsmke:
    I think she is trying to teach you to count when you load boxes! Thanks for the great sticks and enjoy!
    ... said the desert to the grain of sand. :^)
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    roland_7707:
    LOL. She's actually the sweetest pup in the world. Not a mean bone in her body. This picture caught her in the middle of a very wide yawn. Haha!
    so what you are saying is that your dog wasnt very impressed by this hit????
    One God, One Truth
    roland_7707:
    Puff_Dougie:
    roland_7707:
    so what you are saying is that your dog wasnt very impressed by this hit????
    Haha! The pic of the dog and the hit were unrelated. She yawned the other night while she was begging dinner from Mrs. Puff. But she was very impressed with this hit. :^)