Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So....................

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was going through the 20 count as I finally found some time to get some overdue packages together and all these fell out. What to do as they don't seem to fit anymore.........................Hmmmmmm.......

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombs away!! imagephoto B-52.jpg
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurt someone good.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Uhhh oh. Ill keep those whose mailboxes are going to be destroyed in my prayers.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Aw dang
    One God, One Truth
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Well they're just gonna dry out lying there on the rug...
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    I heard its BigShizza's birthday AND anniversary this week, and I also heard he recently gave away ALL his cigars and has none left... You should send those to him...
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    I heard its BigShizza's birthday AND anniversary this week, and I also heard he recently gave away ALL his cigars and has none left... You should send those to him...
    Generally speaking, you're better off not poking the bear...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    chrislolds:
    Generally speaking, you're better off not poking the bear...
    I just got hit, I'm safe ;) besides in all honesty the guy is way too generous, we need to get him back.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    Your saying I should just be sending good cigars out? Sounds like a good idea.

By the way, have I introduced myself? I don't believe I have. I will soon, oh yeah, my name is Todd, how you doing? You got a humidor yet?

Muwahahahaha............
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Seems as if the "20" count spills over a lot..... lol very nice:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Mike, the 20 count rarely spills, but it's owner does fall down a bit, especially on the weekends, lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    Mike, the 20 count rarely spills, but it's owner does fall down a bit, especially on the weekends, lol
    hey I know that guy...oh I'm looking in the mirror...but I hate spilling when I fall :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:

By the way, have I introduced myself? I don't believe I have. I will soon, oh yeah, my name is Todd, how you doing? You got a humidor yet?

Muwahahahaha............
    Wheels on the bus go thump thump thump ooooooppps was that Chris?
    MVW67:
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    hey I know that guy...oh I'm looking in the mirror...but I hate spilling when I fall :-)
    Mike, I got two words for you..........................Sippy Cup. That's right, weekends and sippy cups go hand in hand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I heard twisted stem was getting really low bro.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that 20ct... Please...all full at the inn....no vacancy...alto!!!
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:

Muwahahahaha............
    I got bombed by a bunch of awesome people recently and filled up my humidor, and my traveldors and I ran out of ziploc bags, people sent me some AMAZING sticks so I'm all full up, for real though shizz is empty haha
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:

Muwahahahaha............
    I got bombed by a bunch of awesome people recently and filled up my humidor, and my traveldors and I ran out of ziploc bags, people sent me some AMAZING sticks so I'm all full up, for real though shizz is empty haha
    Time to bend over Chris cause the 20ct is drivin
    Bigshizza:
    chrislolds:
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:

Muwahahahaha............
    How in the world did this get turned around so quick? Lol I'm the wrong guy, shizz be your man!

I guess the advice not to poke the bears indicates that other animals might attack too?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:

Muwahahahaha............
    Hit this Guy ^ He's stealing my Song.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:

Muwahahahaha............
    Dang it, Todd... I was just starting to like the kid. Oh well... Nice knowing you, Chris. And may God have mercy on your soul.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Is someone drinking again and being clumsy...then threatening on forums....I think sooooo
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Open mouth, insert foot. Todd I see a few things there I would be interested in if you're up for a trade. I'm all too familiar with the dreaded 20ct so no funny business. I just happen to be headed to the post office tomorrow anyways. PM me if you're interested.
    zeebra:
    Is someone drinking again and being clumsy...then threatening on forums....I think sooooo
    I <3 you as you know me so well.........lol
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    Bigshizza:
    chrislolds:
    bandyt09:
    chrislolds:

Muwahahahaha............
    How in the world did this get turned around so quick? Lol I'm the wrong guy, shizz be your man!

I guess the advice not to poke the bears indicates that other animals might attack too?
    Could have told you that would happen, bro. Speaking from experience here.....LOL

Trust me, (trying) to throw jim under the "20 ct" bus is not a good idea....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    I
    Hahaha, just have to look at the time you first posted...hahaha.. Dont get all Jiunn on me now.
    jgibv:
    No truer words have been said.

You see Chris, you can tug on Superman's cape, you can spit in the wind, hell, you can even pull the mask off the ole Lone Ranger but you NEVER mess with Jim.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jgibv:
    No truer words have been said.

You see Chris, you can tug on Superman's cape, you can spit in the wind, hell, you can even pull the mask off the ole Lone Ranger but please ALWAYS mess with Jim.
    My thoughts exactly.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    <333333333333333333333333333
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    I heard twisted stem was getting really low bro.
    Where did you hear this??lol.
    no matter where you go, there you are.