Home Ratings & Reviews

LFD Double Ligero Chistle

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
Damn I love LFD's so naturally I'm biased. This stick is made exceptionally well. Very firm pack. Almost chocolatey wrapper. It had just 3 months of age on it when I smoked it tonight. Burn and ash were near perfect. Strength was full, body was full and it lasted 2 hours on the nose. I never could pick out specific flavors in cigars well..you just know if it's memorable or yard gar worthy...these are very good. Fair warning if you struggle with power house cigars..skip this one..it's full throttle. Herf on botl

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Damn I love LFD's so naturally I'm biased. This stick is made exceptionally well. Very firm pack. Almost chocolatey wrapper. It had just 3 months of age on it when I smoked it tonight. Burn and ash were near perfect. Strength was full, body was full and it lasted 2 hours on the nose. I never could pick out specific flavors in cigars well..you just know if it's memorable or yard gar worthy...these are very good. Fair warning if you struggle with power house cigars..skip this one..it's full throttle. Herf on botl
    Pic would help.. imagephoto IMAG0971.jpg
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    chisel
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes..a dang auto correct!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Chisel>any other LFD

My wife bought me a DL Digger once...stay away. Couldn't finish it. I love the Chisel Airbender, too.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Chisel>any other LFD

I'd concur! Though i do love the lighter flavor notes of the single ligero. I had one a month or so ago after not smoking in several months, half way in i was feeling it. Crazy how that works.