Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Tylands Cigarfest Contest.

I thought this is a great time to to do my first contest. It is simple. The first person who can guess my room number without going over gets a slick sampler from this years Cigarfest haul . I will help you out the room numbers are 1 - 40 . I will spice it up with 5 more stick if you can pick the cigar I smoked at the AJ party on Thursday night. On this you must be specific. Good luck to all.

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    23 and MOW Little Devil
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    13, Spectre.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Room 33 and a MOW PA.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    25 MOW Armada
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats and thanks for the contest. 14 and Hair of the dog.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for contest. My guess is 32 and a AJ Fresh Roll.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Room 9 and MOW Ruination
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    17 Mayimbe
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    26 and an AJ custom rolled cigar
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    28 and Fallen Angel
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    31, and Ave Maria Reconquista
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Room #1 and a Vegas AAA
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    22 the bull maduro
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    4 and MOW Armada
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    27 and San Lotano Oval
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    18 and MOW PA
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    7, Mayimbe
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    39 and recquonista.and hope a great time was had!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    21- San Lotano Oval Maduro
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner !! Congrats to bert873. I stayed in room #10 and smoked a MOW Ruination that was rolled at last years Cigarfest. Thank you all for playing along.
  • Options
    Cool! Bert
  • Options
    Tyland64:
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner !! Congrats to bert873. I stayed in room #10 and smoked a MOW Ruination that was rolled at last years Cigarfest. Thank you all for playing along.
    Thanks so much for having this contest! That was some lucky guessing I had there. Or maybe since I live close to Brian some of his winning ability rubbed off on me.
  • Options
    bert873:
    Tyland64:
    Thanks so much for having this contest! That was some lucky guessing I had there. Or maybe since I live close to Brian some of his winning ability rubbed off on me.
    It's that darn Brian rubbing off for sure.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Andy! And thanks for the contest, Luke! Hope to get to Cigarfest one of these years.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Andrew the bird has the hanger. 911490115981534225717
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Great contest Luke! Wouldn't have been fair had I guessed I suppose...so I didn't.

I have been wondering for a few years, at what point do we stop calling the 'fresh' rolled....a fresh rolled? Guess since Alex and Aj always said we have the choice to smoke them within a few days...or wait 6 months, I have answered my own question.

I have always struggled with what to call last years 'fresh roll' when we use it to officially christen this year's event, followed by a truly 'fresh roll' for comparison. Anyway, guess there are more challenging issues in the world to worry about then what to call cigars rolled by the master...or even Hemmie, his assistant...whom is amazing also.
  • Options
    bearb:
    Great contest Luke! Wouldn't have been fair had I guessed I suppose...so I didn't.

I have been wondering for a few years, at what point do we stop calling the 'fresh' rolled....a fresh rolled? Guess since Alex and Aj always said we have the choice to smoke them within a few days...or wait 6 months, I have answered my own question.

I have always struggled with what to call last years 'fresh roll' when we use it to officially christen this year's event, followed by a truly 'fresh roll' for comparison. Anyway, guess there are more challenging issues in the world to worry about then what to call cigars rolled by the master...or even Hemmie, his assistant...whom is amazing also.
    Barry last years was a straight Ruination. This years was a Ruination wrapper with a Virture blend. Tony called them AJ Special rolled. I like that term. We should bomb Tony for coming up with the name.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    [This years was a Ruination wrapper with a Virture blend.
    A Virtue with a Ruination wrapper? Sounds more like a MoW Reverse Trojan. Mean on the outside, mild on the inside.
  • Options
    Here's my winnings. Thanks so much for the sticks and super awesome cutter. I had actually looked at one of these not to long ago.

imagephoto 45B998D0-E1E1-4509-B196-8FA2955972A2_zpsddydkpw7.jpg

• Options
    Looks great! I expect nothing less from Tyland! Wish we could have joined you but it's not good for mrs. Thehilk to be around cigar smoke!