Home Ratings & Reviews

Maxx Nano

I'm a huge fan of the Maxx line.  I truly think it is the best buy in cigars bar none.  Has anyone tried the new Nano size?  How do they compare to the other sizes in the line? 

Comments

• ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Bought one a couple weeks ago to try, right now it's resting up for its big night. Still probably a couple weeks away....sorry.
  • GaryKGaryK Posts: 15
    I smoked a Nano 2 weeks ago. I didn't care for it. I love the Curve. The smooth draw, the long smoke time, the flavor - it's all good. The nano burns a little hot and had almost no flavor at all. IMHO it's just not as good as the other sticks in their line. I agree Maxx makes some fine cigars. Although a few weeks ago I smoked The Fix and it was the worst cigar I'd ever had. I couldn't get any smoke through that thing and the little I did get was awful. I ended up throwing it out after fighting with it for 30 minutes.
  • emyers99emyers99 Posts: 15
    Thanks Gary.  I too think the Curve is the best in the line.  I'm surprised about the Fix though.  I'm just about through a box and haven't had any plug problems.  I see that they are coming out with the Maxx Traditional line which appears to be the Maxx blend in traditional sizes.  That will be interesting.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    emyers99:
    I see that they are coming out with the Maxx Traditional line which appears to be the Maxx blend in traditional sizes.  That will be interesting.
    i find this very strange. Maxx has set itself appart by offering the sizes they do. so to me this is like subway comming out with a "traditional line" of subs that are high fat and not made to order. maybe im being harsh, Maxx may come out with some good stuff. They will probably tweak their blend since changing the size and shape can effect the flavor. Most cigar makers/blenders do this so the line has the same taste from shape to shape. but this wasnt always the case. Old school cubans didnt do any tweeking. This is why some people liked the taste of a certian size within a line but not another.
  • emyers99emyers99 Posts: 15
    I agree that the current Maxx sizes are a big part of what drew me to the line.  So I too will be interested to see if the Traditional line catches on.  I'll probably stick to the Curve and the Vice (which has grown on me).