Home Ratings & Reviews

Review: Rocky Patel Fusion

Comments

• JZJZ Posts: 827
    I ordered the RP Fusion daily deal recently and am looking forward to firing one up. I have 10 so I will be enjoying some in the near future and aging the remainder.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I just recently tried my first Fusion and Fusion MM, these are excellent smokes with good flavor. The MM seemd to carry more body but still had great flavor. Typical RP construction. Very good!
    I have smoked a few of these sticks recently. Overall I think they are a good quality smoke. The draw is nice, lots of smoke and typically burned well. It did not have the taste characteristics that a typical RP seems to have but I actually enjoyed that aspect.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    This is one of my favorite overall sticks in the torpedo size. I bet you one third of my sticks is a fusion. If you look around and are patient, you can get some really good deals on these and even get them in seconds. I'm not a big maduro fan so I have never tried the MM, but the blue label will be my everyday stick for a while.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the same cigar tested just a few nights ago and i'll agree that while i prefer mild-medium cigars this was a little bit stronger but still a great cigar and as always with RP great consruction and no burn issues ...
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    I have a few of these in the mini salomon size and I love them. Very complex flavors. They always seem very sweet to me. Almost like I licked a sugar cube! I think I only have one left and I am afraid to smoke it because then I won't have any left! This always happens.....
  • kingjk729:
    I enjoyed the same cigar tested just a few nights ago and i'll agree that while i prefer mild-medium cigars this was a little bit stronger but still a great cigar and as always with RP great consruction and no burn issues ...

Did it seem stronger than the 90 and 92's to you? It did to me...
    matthewjmichael:
    kingjk729:

Did it seem stronger than the 90 and 92's to you? It did to me...
    I dont see the 90 as a stong full bodied smoke, but he 92 does have more body thats for sure. I think the fusion is closer to the 92 for strengt but without smoking them back to back or within 2 days I'm not sure which I would pick as the full body. Sounds like a good experiment this weekend, you know for scientific purposes!