Home General Discussion

my first smokes

Hello all I am new, and I am stoked I am getting my first order of sticks today cant wait to try some. I have been smoking off and on for years never found any thing that hit me just right. but am just now trying to find that one cigar that says if I could only have one this would be it I have done a lot of reading on the forums and have learnd a lot already hope to learn even more in the years to come This is what I have coming today not sure what to expect so wish me luck Camacho Havana (1999)
, Petit, Natural Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real
, Toro, Connecticut, 6 X 54 Gurkha Legend
, Robusto, Maduro, 6 X 50 Rocky Patel Vintage 1992
, Churchill, Natural, 7 X 48 Gurkha Titan 5 Pack Arturo Fuente God of Fire Sampler

Comments

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I've never smoked any of those, though I'm looking to in the near future. I've read a lot of good things though, and it looks like you have a pretty good order coming in. Let us all know what you think of them, and welcome aboard!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    NICE HAUL! Holy Crap eweb thats a get starter pack!! LOL. I've had the RP 1992 and the Titan you should enjoy both. I've had two different Legends but neither were the robusto. Not my favorite cigar though, kind of tastes of almonds and not much else.

You have to give a review on the God of Fire's!
  • ewebeweb Posts: 20
    will being as new as i am i will try and gave a report plan on haveing one of the god of fires tonight or tomorrow
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    This is his starter pack? A God of Fire is his starter? o.O

The Force is strong in this young Padawan :P

And welcome to the boards :D
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    The RP '92 is the smoke that really grabbed me when I first started smoking. I haven't had one in a while. I think i have one in the humi back that may have 6-9 months aging on it. That will be nice when I get home.
    eweb:
    will being as new as i am i will try and gave a report plan on haveing one of the god of fires tonight or tomorrow
    DUDE! A noob with a God of Fire Sampler! You are either very wealthy of just plain gung-ho, either way you ave my admiration. Now if you'd like to send one of those God of Fire's my way I'll give you a proper review and let you know what you should be tasting, etc. So that you will know what to expect. ;)
    Now its not every day you come across a guy who is willing to take time out of his busy day to give a review on a free smoke that is just going above and beyond the call of duty I Sault you sir Big Smile [:D] he said with a big grin
    eweb:
    Now its not every day you come across a guy who is willing to take time out of his busy day to give a review on a free smoke that is just going above and beyond the call of duty
    Madurofan is like that :P
    eweb:
    Now its not every day you come across a guy who is willing to take time out of his busy day to give a review on a free smoke that is just going above and beyond the call of duty I Sault you sir Big Smile [:D] he said with a big grin
    LMAO!!! I like this guy!! You sir are welcome on this board anytime! Not that I really have any say on who is welcomed but you know I had to throw something out there. I really do wanna hear your take on the GoF, I haven't been brave enough to buy one.
    madurofan:
    eweb:
    LMAO!!! I like this guy!! You sir are welcome on this board anytime! Not that I really have any say on who is welcomed but you know I had to throw something out there. I really do wanna hear your take on the GoF, I haven't been brave enough to buy one.
    *coughs* No balls *coughs* :P
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    eweb:
    You bought any yet Smokey?
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    eweb:
    the call of duty

Did somebody say Duty? I'm here.. God of Fire? Sure I'll take one.
    dutyje:
    eweb:
    the call of duty

Did somebody say Duty? I'm here.. God of Fire? Sure I'll take one.
    Over my limp ... er I mean dead body!
    going to burn one tonight will let you all now what little i know
    Like I said if you need a little help feel free to send me one.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    No training wheels for this one!
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Yes, I can definitely see where we'll need some independent confirmation of eweb's GoF review -- him being new and all. As a former scientist, I nominate me to conduct said independent tests in a completely objective, above-board way.

It should be noted, however, that one of the tests will require gradual but complete oxidation of the test subject. This is the price we (and by "we" I mean eweb) must pay for science.
    urbino:
    Yes, I can definitely see where we'll need some independent confirmation of eweb's GoF review -- him being new and all. As a former scientist, I nominate me to conduct said independent tests in a completely objective, above-board way.

It should be noted, however, that one of the tests will require gradual but complete oxidation of the test subject. This is the price we (and by "we" I mean eweb) must pay for science.
    This is not an experiment so I de-nominate urbi! This a review and must be taken care of by someone with class and dignity.

Crap, that eliminates everyone here
    Well that's still me. I'm just eat up with class and dignitude.
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    eweb:
    Nope, but I am married :D. We all know that a fella gets castrated within the first 5 years :P
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    eweb:
    Nope, but I am married :D. We all know that a fella gets castrated within the first 5 years :P
    WOAH! i'm married and I still have mine but its only but 6 months. When does this happen? Is it physical or just a mental state? Why was I not made aware of this prior to this commitment?
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    eweb:
    WOAH! i'm married and I still have mine but its only but 6 months. When does this happen? Is it physical or just a mental state? Why was I not made aware of this prior to this commitment?
    Oh, they just kind of atrophy and drop off. About the 10,000 time you say "Yes, dear" you feel a gentle tug and away they go :P As for when? Muahahahahahahaaaaaa...you'll see ;)

:P And check your inbox, Maddy ;)
    Smoke=Fire:
    Oh, they just kind of atrophy and drop off. About the 10,000 time you say "Yes, dear" you feel a gentle tug and away they go :P
    Ha! Do they roll around on the floor, or are they too shriveled to roll at that point?
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    urbino:
    Well that's still me. I'm just eat up with class and dignitude.
    It even says so on his t-shirt.
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    eweb:
    Oh, they just kind of atrophy and drop off. About the 10,000 time you say "Yes, dear" you feel a gentle tug and away they go :P As for when? Muahahahahahahaaaaaa...you'll see ;)

:P And check your inbox, Maddy ;)

I have been married a long time and i now where mine are all the time                                           

she has them in a little jar on  the night stand [umm i ment big jar]