Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Cat saves boy from dog (video)

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    This is blowing up. i have seen it on 4 different sites im on.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard it was Chuck Norris's cat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Can't see this on iPhone but if this is the one in Bakersfield, I found it. Love that cat!!!!!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Can't see this on iPhone but if this is the one in Bakersfield, I found it. Love that cat!!!!!

Hey, James - and anybody else with an iPhone - you can see videos if you go to the app store and search for an app called Photon. Simply download that puppy, use it to navigate to CCom forum to the thread that has what you want to watch, bring up the post in question and click on the little lightning bolt symbol in the lower right corner of your screen. Then sit back and watch.

You're welcome.....
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love that cat!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of posting this video as well. But, I was gonna title it - "Suck it cat haters!" LOL
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I was thinking of posting this video as well. But, I was gonna title it - "Suck it cat haters!" LOL
    Your right, this is the one and only good cat on this whole planet... Even I was very impressed.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Bob Luken:
    Your right, this is the one and only good cat on this whole planet... Even I was very impressed.
    Well, there are probably one or two others but, they're camera shy.