Home Non Cigar Related

Out of town..

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
From 5/22-5/31.... Just so cigars won't sit at the PO.....don't want any passes sitting there either, Thanks!!

Comments

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Have a safe trip!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Shizz being gone for over a week may just be the final nail in the coffin for US postal service. I don't know if they can sustain a revenue drop off of that magnitude.

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    You know that food drive they do every year? The USPS might have to distribute that to the employees.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I say we all hit the shizz to coincide with his return home. Oh shizz... did I just say that. Better not. Not a good idea.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally going to Maui would be great...right? But it's through her work for the high performers and big wigs around the world will be there. If you've talked to me on Vherf you'll know why.... She's a bit nervous. Plus I go in for hip replacement next month and I can't walk=not able to exercise=fat... Hopefully there will be some fat Germans in Speedos. And I'm still in school for this quarter and I will be working on a paper on Elder abuse in Nursing Homes. I am looking forward to the bar tab on them. Ughhhh
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Crap your stogies get there on that day
    Money can't buy taste
    They'll be fine
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May have to arrange some welcome home gifts
    rsherman24:
    May have to arrange some welcome home gifts
    Better not!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Normally going to Maui would be great...right? But it's through her work for the high performers and big wigs around the world will be there. If you've talked to me on Vherf you'll know why.... She's a bit nervous. Plus I go in for hip replacement next month and I can't walk=not able to exercise=fat... Hopefully there will be some fat Germans in Speedos. And I'm still in school for this quarter and I will be working on a paper on Elder abuse in Nursing Homes. I am looking forward to the bar tab on them. Ughhhh
    Suck it up Big Guy!!! Youre gonna have a great time, its impossible not to !!! ALOHA
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    Suck it up Big Guy!!! Youre gonna have a great time, its impossible not to !!! ALOHA
    +1

Enjoy Jimbo!

And best of luck to your wife with all the "big wigs" - I imagine it can't be bad since they're flying you guys out to Hawaii!!! Very cool, hopefully good things come of it!

And I almost feel bad for ya, boo hoo, having to write a paper while lounging on the beach sipping on pina coladas & mai tais :-)

Safe travels my friend.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    They'll be fine
    yeah it's only a crap ton of dog rockets
    Money can't buy taste
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you need some one to babysit your cigars while you are gone let me know. I'm happy to dig through...errr...I mean gaurd your stash.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day and what is the headline......PO to reduce service.