Home General Discussion

Smartest purchase I've made in a while!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well after leaving my Xi2 at my girls place for the third time I got sick of using crappy cutters in between the time. So today at my b&m while having a cigar the one guy says man you should get a cutter with a key ring. Brilliant idea!! And what better?!?!photo 43D45791-3D12-4BE4-8961-25D4A479F2A7.jpg
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love those things.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Excellent, my cutter of choice.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea. I am find of my punch on my lighter. It's an all in one tool.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received one of those from Tyland64 and it's my favorite cutter
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant! Gonna get me one of those!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Nice pick up! One of those is on my list, but I have a few more pieces of "gear" I want to get first.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, should have gone with one of those. Now just don't loose your keys too brother.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    I keep a punch on my key ring and while it isn't my favorite type of cutter it fills the bill and fits nicely in my pocket without worrying about a second circumcision.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    I keep a punch on my key ring and while it isn't my favorite type of cutter it fills the bill and fits nicely in my pocket without worrying about a second circumcision.

+1 and AMEN.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been eying these up for a tad bit and was offered a good deal so I had to bite! I thought about a punch but the nice ones were the same price
    Money can't buy taste
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep...I gotta upgrade. My $3 cutter sucks!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use a punch cut on just about everything except a torpedo or belicoso. For those I use these xikar scissors. Check the devil site. You can get a good deal on the xikar punch cutters.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been wanting one of those for a while. Maybe I to time I pick one up.