Home Non Cigar Related
Options

he can fly

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    That is some crazy **** right there!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our technology grows by leaps and bounds, it never ceases to amaze me. But that was a bit close for comfort.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Is this a legit video? Amazing if it is.
  • Options
    This is the type of aerobatics one would expect from a UFO
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOTLs who post links to something on Facebook are overlooking the fact that not everyone wants to have anything to do with Fvckbook or any other social media but we might like to see whatever you've posted. I realize it may not be possible to view them if they're purely Facebook and nothing else. Just thought I'd let folks know my thoughts on the matter, not trying to pick a fight here just venting a bit. Carry on, guys......
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    BOTLs who post links to something on Facebook are overlooking the fact that not everyone wants to have anything to do with Fvckbook or any other social media but we might like to see whatever you've posted. I realize it may not be possible to view them if they're purely Facebook and nothing else. Just thought I'd let folks know my thoughts on the matter, not trying to pick a fight here just venting a bit. Carry on, guys......
    Here is the video on youtube.

A rear thruster malfunction almost cost the plane and the deck.
    I'd love to hear the voice data on that one. "Oh crap oh crap oh crap. Whew!"
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That was awesome and a close one.
  • Options
    Yeah, I looked for that on YouTube, but didn't find it. Thanks.

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    jlmarta:

A rear thruster malfunction almost cost the plane and the deck.
    I'd love to hear the voice data on that one. "Oh crap oh crap oh crap. Whew!"
    If it were real, but it looks like it's from a video game...Battlefield 2?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:

Thanks a million, Tony. I sure appreciate your know-how and willingness to use it.... Youze iz a good kid.... :-/)
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    This clip is a total bogus CG fake. If the totally smooth action of the plane--not a jiggle, not a wobble--doesn't give it away, look at the lower right corner--it's showing a gauge from a video game. Battlefield 2, to be exact, according to my son, who Knows Such Things.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    This clip is a total bogus CG fake. If the totally smooth action of the plane--not a jiggle, not a wobble--doesn't give it away, look at the lower right corner--it's showing a gauge from a video game. Battlefield 2, to be exact, according to my son, who Knows Such Things.
    Beat you to it.

^
    |
    |
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    raisindot:
    Beat you to it.

^
    |
    |
    Buzzkills!
    Besides, it still looks cool.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.