Home Non Cigar Related

Happy "World No Tobacco Day"... Let's smoke to it!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Having a Ramone Allones to celebrate WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY. I'm thinkin' about instituting an international holiday of my own... Think I'll call it "World Mind Your Own Dang Business Day."
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will join you with a smoke and have a sip or 2 of Jamison along with it.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Vherf group is celebrating profusely lol
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, was that today? Dang it, I only had time for three cigars today. Would've got a couple more in, had I known.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a MoW Little Devil in defiance. It feels good defying prohibitionists.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Had I known I would have planned for a nice smoke today.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Vherf group is celebrating profusely lol
    I tried to join y'all, but there was a wicked echo on the audio.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Yeah echo was Zach lol he's still on but mutes himself when not talking so the echo is barely there now. You should have spoke up a little!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Thought it was me and my Bluetooth. I reset my ip, restarted my iPad hoping next time it's better.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Having a Ramone Allones to celebrate WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY. I'm thinkin' about instituting an international holiday of my own... Think I'll call it "World Mind Your Own Dang Business Day."
    I also enjoyed a Ramone Allones today.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i had a 3 cigar day.
    Room101 Payback, then Room101 HN (at Room101 event) then after the wife and i went to the bar and i had an Avo Domaine.

id say it was a solid day.
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    I had 2 cigars last night knowing that it was no tobacco day. I first had a Perdomo 10th anniversary and the second i don't remember because i was though a good portion of a bottle of jack. All around a good night.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I missed my favorite holiday.... I did smoke, but it makes me feel better to tag the WHO in cigar pics. :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Damn, I missed my favorite holiday....
    me too. I'll make sure to make up for it by smoking to this day every time I light a cigar up