Home General Discussion

Dear fake Ray

New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
I wanted to share something with you! We talked about this on the V-Herf, so I figured I had to follow through. Here are my contest winnings from the other day. See, that's a dogma on the right. I don't plan on smoking it any time soon. So, I'll be sure to remind you of it off and on, in accordance with the conversation we had last night. :)

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Ha! What a ***.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Umm not really a Lidga guy (had an Undercrown and loved it) so cut me some slack for asking, but what is the diff between the “Dogma” and the reg undercrown???
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    FireRob:
    Umm not really a Lidga guy (had an Undercrown and loved it) so cut me some slack for asking, but what is the diff between the “Dogma” and the reg undercrown???
    Boxpressed, pretty much
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    FireRob:
    Boxpressed, pretty much
    also has the mata fina filler of the no 9, which makes big difference. I like it better then no 9 actually.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    I wanted to share something with you! We talked about this on the V-Herf, so I figured I had to follow through. Here are my contest winnings from the other day. See, that's a dogma on the right. I don't plan on smoking it any time soon. So, I'll be sure to remind you of it off and on, in accordance with the conversation we had last night. :)

Oh Jay, U dirty dog, tease me if u like, but u won't win.
    Now I know, and knowing is half the battle...G.I. JOE!

I've already won, son!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Son... U Lost.
    Glock1975:
    No Son... U Lost.
    I wasnt actually aware there was a win/lose here. Did I enter into something?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Want. Dogma. Must. Have. Dogma. Buying plane ticket. Must murder Boots. Take dogma. Hide in dark cave. With precious. My precious.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    LiquidChaos66:
    Want. Dogma. Must. Have. Dogma. Buying plane ticket. Must murder Boots. Take dogma. Hide in dark cave. With precious. My precious.
    Await plane. Imitate Han. Fire first.
    New Boots:
    LiquidChaos66:
    I'll bomb the crap outta ya first so you are stuck at home cleaning up the rubble. Then sneak up and fart on the back of your head. Then dig through the rubble to find the dogma and run.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    New Boots:
    LiquidChaos66:
    I'll bomb the crap outta ya first so you are stuck at home cleaning up the rubble. Then sneak up and fart on the back of your head. Then dig through the rubble to find the dogma and run.
    Too late, while you two were so worried about each other I snuck in and got it!
    FireRob:
    LiquidChaos66:
    New Boots:
    LiquidChaos66:

. You are dead to me
    FireRob:
    LiquidChaos66:
    New Boots:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Ditka was garbage