Home General Discussion

Hard hits

I know everybody smokes a cigar. what is that one cigar they hit you hard , that you have to wait a while to recover. after the smoking it.

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have to say mine had to be the illusione 88. The last third of that really got me good.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warlord, smoked early on an empty stomachs.bad idea.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Man o War Ruination, la Flor dominica double ligero chisle, 7-20-04 are all gut punches
  • Rice_CrispyRice_Crispy Posts: 42
    Ima try that for sure.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFD Mysterio for breakfast
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Litto Gomez Small Batch with two cups of coffee and the room spins
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    AB Tempus, Opus X, AB fine and rare, anything full on an empty stomach haha
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Camacho triple maduro. I smoke full bodied cigars and this one hurts me!
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Fausto, Quatro Cinco and My Father have punched me pretty good but the strongest was a Cordoba & Morales. I had to sit quietly for 90 minutes after that one
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man o War Ruination ruined me. Turned me green and made me sweaty.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    Man o War Ruination ruined me. Turned me green and made me sweaty.
    That one and the Skull Crusher
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why, but every Perdomo Lot 23 I've smoked has hit me in the gut.

The Emelio AF1 I had the other day punched, but I really liked it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Haven't had this happen to me in a long time, but my first Ruination (3rd cigar I ever smoked), San Lotano Habano, and Padron 2000 maduro really got to me.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    When I first started smoking it was the tabac especial dulce. I think I inhaled it a few times on accident. It made my legs feel like jello. I don't really have a problem with cigars hitting me hard unless I haven't eaten much and I smoke 2 cigars or 3 cigars within a short time period.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    The El Tiante Oscuro kicks my butt, and so does most of the Roma Craft Cro Magnon stuff and the Tatuaje Apocolypse.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cohiba black really knocked me for a loop.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    For some reason the Oliva V has my number.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been smoking for about 3 years. I have about 4-6 a day. I have had maybe 8 or 9 Opus X, and love the flavor, but every single one, about 3/4 of the way through, my stomach starts to turn! Full stomach, empty stomach, drink, no drink. Doesn't matter. Lost City not as bad. Its a good thing I can't afford them most of the time! Charlie
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Last time I got hit was after a My Father Le Bijou 1922 after another cigar. I got queasy and started sweating bullets! While they don't get me as bad normally, they still have quite a kick. Speaking of, I should revisit the box of petite robustos I've had sitting for 2 years or so to see if they've calmed down.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    JDN Antano