Home Cigar 101

Cigars that stay lit?

MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
Are there any cigars that will stay lit while sitting untouched for 15-20 mins at a time, or am I asking too much?

Comments

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    None that I know of. Most everything I've smoked has gone out after just a few minutes.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    15-20 minutes... What the hell ltakes you away from your smoke for that long ? Five minutes would be stretching it.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I've had a Punch Gran Puro stay lit one time for about 7-8 minutes and thats the longest one I can remember ...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think the longest I've had one stay lit is about 10 minutes, it was a Perdomo ESV segundo. Without divulging too much info, well basically nature called and I answered, came back out and only needed a couple strong puffs to get it back to life.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    j0z3r:
    I think the longest I've had one stay lit is about 10 minutes, it was a Perdomo ESV segundo. Without divulging too much info, well basically nature called and I answered, came back out and only needed a couple strong puffs to get it back to life.
    Just take it with you! Smoking a cigar and doing your business is actually quite peaceful, haha.
  • tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    j0z3r:
    ah yes...we all need a good jerk...uh...ummmm bathroom break every once in awhile. Heh. I would say the longest a sticks stayed lit for me is 7-8 minutes, but it was on the verge of death, tasted bitter and took several strong pulls to get it really running again
  • ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    If you run your RH a little lower they should stay lit longer...just my experience, no science to back it up :)
  • ViseronViseron Posts: 35

Longest i've had one stay lit was about five minutes without any attention. I couldn't imagine having to leave one all by itself for anything more than that. I start to feel bad for the little guy, sitting outside all alone......

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I've gone over 5 minutes too...

The girlfriend was feeling "randy" and we fooled around...
    Don't know what I did with the other 4 minutes though....

Lasabar:

Wondered why she had to go into the bathroom with her "little friend"?

Lasabar:

Wondered why she had to go into the bathroom with her "little friend"?