Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Guerra

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
I picked up 10 of the Guerra perfectos on the DD a couple weeks back. Very nice cigar. It reminded me very much of the Pueblo Dominicano, but richer and more powerful. I believe it is a new release, makes me wonder what one would taste like in a year or so. Not that I'd be able to resist smoking them for that long.
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya know....I absolutely agree with you. But every time I make an order I completely forget the Guerra. I need someone to remind me the 2nd Wed of the month to add them to my order. Or by golly I could use the little pop up reminder that comes with the PC calendar. Ain't technology great. By the way PM me your addy.....don't worry he said.....it is just an informal list of folks who have similar likes in cigars. When I hit the lottery and open my Cigar-Beer-Pistachio bar I can keep a box with your name on it.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh...another one is the Established 1844 with a little time on it. Can't wait until these all go to $10.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    I picked up 10 of the Guerra perfectos on the DD a couple weeks back. Very nice cigar. It reminded me very much of the Pueblo Dominicano, but richer and more powerful. I believe it is a new release, makes me wonder what one would taste like in a year or so. Not that I'd be able to resist smoking them for that long.
    Thats good to know it's a good looking stick.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    You still have any? I'd like to trade.