Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JD is Off His Med's

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
I also got blindsided by the man. He was out for blood this week. Only two have I had before and really enjoyed those. The rest I can't wait to give a try! (after some rest of course per doctors orders). Thank you my good man, I wont forget this, I got something on order that I think I will have to send your way. Now that I have benefited from it go take your pills before you hurt yourself. Thanks again!!!

photo IMG_9009.jpg

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He has to be with all these great hits, well done JD.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    I also got blindsided by the man. He was out for blood this week. Only two have I had before and really enjoyed those. The rest I can't wait to give a try! (after some rest of course per doctors orders). Thank you my good man, I wont forget this, I got something on order that I think I will have to send your way. Now that I have benefited from it go take your pills before you hurt yourself. Thanks again!!!

Enjoy. A couple of these UN-aged/rested really surprised me, and most were bought on forum members suggestions. Glad I asked.

Meds....what meds...OMG....did I forget? Oh well I'll just double up in the morning.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow you lit Texas up. My wife is in Carrollton, hope she isn't collateral damage from that hit. Get back on your meds James, may have to put you on a suicide watch brother.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:

Ahhh....I feel much better now.

The rules say no retaliation ole boy.

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    The rules say no retaliation ole boy.

Now where did it say that??? I never was one to follow the rules anyways. In due time my friend.