Home General Discussion
Options

Govt paranoia

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
How do you hold yourself back from ordering too much? I fear that govt is going to increase prices significantly or ban cigars outright. Not sure if my paranoia is getting too me.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Cuz we could just go to Shizz's house and smoke all his.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The second I hear *** is going down, I will fill a cooler...
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or ten

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    christian1971:
    How do you hold yourself back from ordering too much? I fear that govt is going to increase prices significantly or ban cigars outright. Not sure if my paranoia is getting too me.
    Ats one reason a lot of guys are growing and/or rolling their own.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    christian1971:
    Ats one reason a lot of guys are growing and/or rolling their own.
    Absolutly! I got my first crop in this summer and hope to have my first leafs out next year. Cigs first, pipe baccy second, and hopefully aged enough cigars in the fall.

A.j.