Home Non Cigar Related

Not for the faint of heart...

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
Trying to decide whether or not to post pics of the arm after it came out of the half cast and bandages... I will let you decide.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    is it gnarly?

Like im gonna loose my lunch gnarly or "oh man that makes my arm hurt" gnarly?

Aj
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do it. I broke my elbow and still had bruises in every color of the rainbow eight weeks after surgery. It was not pretty
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    too bad there is no scratch n sniff feature
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    is it gnarly?

Like im gonna loose my lunch gnarly or "oh man that makes my arm hurt" gnarly?

Aj
    I think it is more of that is gnarly. Of course I think the pic does not really do it justice. I just know some have weak stomachs when it comes to this stuff.

im cringing with excitement! really!

lets see this!

Aj
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll look.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Now I gotta see it.
    Hard to tell the large hematoma on my forearm and below my elbow... photo F06F6012-EA68-4CB0-AC74-920963188CAE_zpsia3tlhmq.jpg Then one of the bionic arm... photo 515D6671-9095-4B54-886C-C1C28DEE85C9_zpswsn4gywi.jpg

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Damn that is gnarly, what happened?

I have a cousin that was wearing a brace like that for a while. He plays first base and made a catch with his arm extended and had a guy basically run through the base and through his arm.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Tore my right bicep tendon. Had surgery 2 weeks ago. Just got cast and wrap off.

thats was pretty ouchy looking indeed. looks like your healing fast though which is great news! Makes my arm sore just looking at it!

Aj
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Nice! I always like to see others misery, the worse gore the better. I got some good X-ray pics of my broken leg where the bone broke and then split length wise and basically caused my ankle to come apart. Then the after picks of the plate and screws to hold it all together.
    FireRob:
    Nice! I always like to see others misery, the worse gore the better. I got some good X-ray pics of my broken leg where the bone broke and then split length wise and basically caused my ankle to come apart. Then the after picks of the plate and screws to hold it all together.
    Ya' you can keep that!

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Tore my right bicep tendon. Had surgery 2 weeks ago. Just got cast and wrap off.
    Cool battle scars! Get better soon, Mark.
    Thank you sir! The bonus, and I mean huge bonus is that my local smoke stop is literally a stones throw from the physical therapy place. Who hoo, smoky treats after therapy!

matkn293:
    Thank you sir! The bonus, and I mean huge bonus is that my local smoke stop is literally a stones throw from the physical therapy place. Who hoo, smoky treats after therapy!
    Ya know Chemnitz made an excellent point! give it a few years and you can pass off your wounds as a heroic battle with a wild lion. I bet the ladies would love that! Talk about Bar Conversation!

Aj
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    After all that build up I was expecting Thiesman or something like that. How the heck did you tear your bicep? Did you get speared by a Trident?
    blutattoo:
    After all that build up I was expecting Thiesman or something like that. How the heck did you tear your bicep? Did you get speared by a Trident?
    Nope. No trident cuts here. I did it lifting the box that destroyed ejgorman.

matkn293:
    FireRob:
    Ya' you can keep that!
    :,-(
    matkn293:
    blutattoo:
    Yea Baby, Go Team Fish!!!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    blutattoo:
    Like this post.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)