Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar chewers are d!cks!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
So I'm in line on this hot day to hit the drive thru ATM...a guy pulls up behind me and fiddles thens looks confused. Parks his car and goes walking with a unlit cigar in his mouth. I think nothing of it but as the line moves I see the same old ahole on foot at the ATM screaming at a girl that was in line before us all!! Yeah he just walked to the drive they ATM and cut in front of a bunch of people! This brings me too all the rich aholes who buy cigars just to chew on them! They infest the b&m just too complain that the bundle they want isn't in! I hate these people and think that they are not cigar guys but they want to make a statement. What do you think??
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are usually rednecks and not rich at all, lol! I dont know many chewers, but I always think "ew" when I see one. Lol! Thats some asshat move that guy pulled. And all people will remember is that *** with a cigar...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    That sucks...I think id have to tell him to get fuc$#d and get back in his car!
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    I know plenty of people who "chew" or keep a cigar in their mouths but not to the extent where it becomes unsmokable because it becomes to soggy. I tend to keep a cigar with me at all times when I am out and sometimes keep it in my mouth but I don't like a soggy cigar...cheap or expensive. I guess what it comes down to is how people are in public regardless of whether they are cigar enthusiasts or not and I've seen plenty of non cigar people who pull the same crap as this story goes. Being rich or poor has nothing to do with how we should treat people...our wallets should never be an indicator of who we are around people. Respect and decency is or should be something everybody practices on a daily basis. The guy who cut in line is a a hole for sure and I am one of those people who would have told him to get to the back of the line....that's just old school training.
  • Options
    Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    I just think you found a hipster/D-bag there are a lot of them out there.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Wow... Walking up to me in a threatening manner while I'm engaged in a money transfer at an ATM and proceeding to chew my ass might not end well for someone. Doesn't anyone think about ccw holders? What a d bag.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Wow... Walking up to me in a threatening manner while I'm engaged in a money transfer at an ATM and proceeding to chew my ass might not end well for someone. Doesn't anyone think about ccw holders? What a d bag.
    +1
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Using a drivethru ATM on foot...total hardo move.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fulton Bank does not have ATMs in their lobbies. It's just worked out that I have walked thru their drive thru several times. Their banks are always laid out weird. You never see the entrance of one until you are past it. Always off a side road. But no fees. I dunno how I got side tracked on this. Carry on.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a jerk who happens to like chewing on a cigar. I hate to judge a guy harshly for his tobacco habits just because he happens to be a jerk anyway. But, sadly this is how labels get put on all of us (cigar enthusiasts). This reminds me of the bad reputation in general that cigars get. Just saw a typical example the other day while watching a movie. They (the film's directors) wanted us to hate these particular A-hole/fat cat characters so of course they figured we'd hate them a little more if all these A-holes were smoking cigars. Thanks again Hollywood for promoting the idea that cigar smokers are d!cks.