Home General Discussion

Out of production?

I remember a couple of cigars I really enjoyed about 10 or so years ago and haven't seen them around in years. Maybe someone may know what happened to them. One is the Montegut the other is Cruz Real.

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Nothing turned up for Montegut, but google Cruz Real cigars and you'll get the answer you're looking for.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Cruz Real was a Rocky Patel brand, I think? Got a couple of them from another mail-order catalog a bunch of years back, not a bad stick, but I don't recall it being very memorable.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Cruz Real was a Rocky Patel brand, I think? Got a couple of them from another mail-order catalog a bunch of years back, not a bad stick, but I don't recall it being very memorable.
    if it was memorable you would have remembered it ...

if you can remember the company that put either one out try looking that up and see if they put out anything similar. or better yet, try and find the blender.

as far as the montegut goes, i couldnt find anything myself. maybe more info would help. it may be a cigar that was never big before the internet got a hold of the cigar industry. that would make it a very hard find.