Home Non Cigar Related

New Phone

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Upgraded from Ray Ray's 2010 Droid X to a new phone, but my backup did not work.If you'd like to stay in contact, kindly text or PM me your number again. kthxbai

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    PM sent. You get a Droid X2?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Could not afford it ;), settled on a LG G2.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    better then my Jitterbug!

Aj
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    what carrier i am looking at new phones right now?
    Beaker38:
    Here in Texas, Verizon for coverage and Sprint for price. I just got the G2, so I'm a little biased, but I really like it so far....minus the power/volume buttons on the back.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent
    ^^^Meant to be a PM? :)
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ^^^Meant to be a PM? :)
    LOL, yeah wrong button!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Beaker38:
    Here in Texas, Verizon for coverage and Sprint for price. I just got the G2, so I'm a little biased, but I really like it so far....minus the power/volume buttons on the back.
    ugh I went iPhone since you deal with apple and not some idiot behind a counter that tells you it will be 6 hours till you get your phone back! Honestly I don't care if my phone can't do so much...it get me here and all other places I want to go without the dumb people trying to tell me I'm wrong!
    Money can't buy taste
    Meh, I've never had those problems....then again, I've never had Apple ;)Anybody that can p!$$ off Steve Jobs is OK in my book.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Meh, I've never had those problems....then again, I've never had Apple ;)Anybody that can p!$$ off Steve Jobs is OK in my book.
    lol I spent 2 weeks on the phone with Verizon after going thru 6 blackberrys and 2 samsungs in under 3 monthes it was horrible and I will never go back
    Money can't buy taste
    Yeah, that would turn me off too.