• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Anyone on tonight????? Hmmmmmmm
    Where were you last night??
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm single for tonight. I'll be on.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i should be on around 8 but i will be wearing a shirt, i didn't like everyone's lustful looks the other night
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you need to be invited to join the group? I am having trouble finding / getting on.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Do you need to be invited to join the group? I am having trouble finding / getting on.
    Nope...if you have a phone/iPad/laptop download Google hangouts. First you have to have a Gmail account. It's free..sign up then then click the link...ur in.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on here, talking to myself...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    I'm on here, talking to myself...
    Oh, I'm moving then!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be there soon
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    matkn293:
    Nope...if you have a phone/iPad/laptop download Google hangouts. First you have to have a Gmail account. It's free..sign up then then click the link...ur in.
    Got the google account. Clicked the link and nothing. Just shows my account and that I can join a call.

• Options
    matkn293:
    Darktower007:
    matkn293:
    Got the google account. Clicked the link and nothing. Just shows my account and that I can join a call.
    Is it just a black screen? If so no one's on yet.
  • Options
    matkn293:
    Darktower007:
    matkn293:
    matt PM me your email address
  • Options
    Done

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    matkn293:
    Done
    PM sent back
  • Options
    Success. Thank you gentleman.

• Options
    Good chatting with you all this evening!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Honest question. I haven't been on lately because my wife is becoming as big a cigar fan as I am and we've really enjoyed the chance to connect over this. I've talked about vherf with her and she appreciates you guys almost as much as I do so here's the question: I know vherf is pretty much guy time but would you be open to having a girl that loves cigars and liquor as much as we do? Her sense of humor is as much in the gutter as our is ( she'd be all over the horse love Jim) but I haven't wanted to intrude on what, I think, is strictly a man thing. Let me know your thoughts. Here was our evening.
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Honest question. I haven't been on lately because my wife is becoming as big a cigar fan as I am and we've really enjoyed the chance to connect over this. I've talked about vherf with her and she appreciates you guys almost as much as I do so here's the question: I know vherf is pretty much guy time but would you be open to having a girl that loves cigars and liquor as much as we do? Her sense of humor is as much in the gutter as our is ( she'd be all over the horse love Jim) but I haven't wanted to intrude on what, I think, is strictly a man thing. Let me know your thoughts. Here was our evening.
    yes
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring her on!! I'm jealous of course cause I miss my booze!! You still on a diet? How does that work with alcohol?
  • Options
    ehehat:
    As long as it's not my wife, I'm fine with it!

I jest. Actually, I should clarify that my wife likes some infused cigars, especially CAO Moontrance, and will smoke with me. We enjoy that time together, but she doesn't understand the appeal of Vherf, though. She teases me about it when I get on with "your cigar peeps," as she calls y'all.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as she is not offended by Brian's nipples, bring her in
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    As long as she is not offended by Brian's nipples, bring her in
    Maybe all his white tee shirts are gone too?
  • Options
    i say bring her in! the Vherf is open to everyone who wants to pop on and smoke and have some good convo......I put a shirt on last night, i sensed that people still wanted to see my nipples though.....i left early because of the lustful vibe i was getting. :)
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    yes
    just give me a heads up so I can wear my good socks
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    My nipples just got hard thinking about Eric
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    That's good to know fellers. Thanks. I'll get her on next time.
    and Jiunn, this is my favorite month cuz I get to say your name over and over again. I really like calling out your name. Over. And over...again. The wife thought it was a little weird at first but she's coming around.