Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I'm pretty sure

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
that this is the longest I have been sick in my life. Finely was able to leave the outhouse long enough to get to the doctor yesterday, she thinks its the mosquito flue, so she took blood to make sure. I think its something I picked up from the hospital last week when I went to see my mom there. Either way, this soooooooo sucks...........

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the helliz mosquito flu? Sounds like the infamous Yellow Fever.
    Get well
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so many strange "diseases" going around lately. Bet we have been through 4 boxes of Clorox wipes. Have you been smoking enough cigars? Well, anyway, get well soon. I know it sucks.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Mosquito flu? That sucks, whatever it is. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Thanks boys, ill be back upright soon. I told my mom (a nurse) that the tested me for mosquito flu, and she said "what the h&ll is that? I think it has a better ring to it then West Nile Virus.