Home Non Cigar Related

iYogi

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone had dealings with these guys? Opinions?
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:

I'd worry that any company with Yogi in its name would make serious Boo-boos....
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    google them.

add the word "scam" and see if it comes up.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    Amos Umwhat:

I'd worry that any company with Yogi in its name would make serious Boo-boos....
    Well done, that pun.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    They have a bunch of complaints on the BBB site. What are you needing done? PM me if you want and I can see if I can assist. I do IT desktop support for a living.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    google them.

add the word "scam" and see if it comes up.
    That was interesting. BBB, of course, gets only the complaints. Nobody contacts BBB and says "Wow, this company was great to me". Thanks, Brian, for the offer though, I may have to get with you if things aren't resolved.

Other sites were sort of a mixed bag, some complaints similar to what I'm experiencing, but generally seemed to say the problems were (eventually) resolved. I'm hoping.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    I am guessing that Yogi stole your picnic basket?