Home Non Cigar Related

The hardest part of packing for a trip.....

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is deciding which cigars to take!!!!

Standing in front of the cooledor for a good 30 mins....looking, digging, deciding.

Hmm....
I could take my larger travel humi but I won't be gone for that long and it's kind of bulky, so just going to pack my MOW (FTW) tin with a Boveda pack.....

Decisions, decisions....

This might be a good mix: a couple milds for the morning, a couple that I can hand out, a couple favs and some new ones....

Dang, IDK. Maybe I should go look through the cooler again....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where you going? How long? Depends I think on where and the possible opportunities you may or may not have to smoke! Have a great time!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you're ready. Have fun. Off topic a bit,.......but could I see that cooler again? Is that the rustic one that sits up on legs?
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Where you going? How long? Depends I think on where and the possible opportunities you may or may not have to smoke! Have a great time!
    Went camping up in southern, central MI....Fri-Sun
    Didn't have a chance to fire any up Fri or Sun like I thought I might, and no one else wanted one :-(
    So I only burned the Angelenos, Victorino A, and Illusione Rothschild on Saturday.

Bob Luken:
    Looks like you're ready. Have fun. Off topic a bit,.......but could I see that cooler again? Is that the rustic one that sits up on legs?
    Yes, it is. I picked it up at TSC but have seen similar ones online.
    Here you go: CLICK http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/417575.aspx CLICK
    Pics are old, from when I was originally putting it together.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always take at least twice as many cigars as I need/will have time for. And my wife is like..."are you going to be doing anything besides smoking?!" lol! Always a tough decision. I am going home for a long 4th of July weekend and that was my first thought!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Yup yup yup. Camping agin come tomorrow. This time to Belmorhea. Friday thru Sunday. Always take way more than I'll smoke so that I can have tough decisions to make every night. Next year we are buying an RV. I jokingly talked about building a mini BFH inside it. Carol thought I was serious. That says it all right there. :-)