Home Ratings & Reviews

Half way point

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well it's half way into the year and what have been your "new release" favorites?
For me, the Crowned Heads "Las Calaveras" is right up there with the Viaje "Leaded" and the Joya de Nicaragua "Cuatro Cinco"
What are your thoughts?

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more with those 3 Jim. I would add the Angel's Anvil as well.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Cant argue with the 4 mentioned. They are all great sticks.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had many 2014 releases yet, but of the ones that I have tried, I really liked the La Palina Mr. Sam Corona and the Room101 MC2 Mutante. The real prize that I'm waiting for this year hasn't been released yet........the LFD 20th Anniversary.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Agree with the leaded!! But I did like the room101 mc1's a lot as well as for the third ill have to really think
    Money can't buy taste
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were new releases?
    Oh wait, I got a new Torano. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd add to the list...

Oiiva Serie V Melanio
    CAO Flathead Spark Plug
    Sindicato Robusto

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't keep up. I agree with Puff that the Melanio is one of my favorite newer cigars, but I also know I bought my first box last November so it's not really a this year cigar. I kind of figure that most everything is new to me if I haven't had it before. I just hope that the really nasty stuff falls off the market before I get around to smoking it!

Speaking of nasty new releases. LFD NAS is not being added to this list. Then again, I don't think Litto would want it on there after initialing it after some Nasty A** Sh*t.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Camacho Ecuador, liked it so much I did a “review” of it on the forum. Picked up three Toro’s at the B&M but so far I have only smoked one (bombed out the other two) but I do have a box of the fig size on order that I should get tomorrow.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    MF La Antiguedad is dyn-o-mite! Easily my favorite new release. The only Las Calaveras I smoked wasn't very good, I have another and I hope it was just one bad stick. I also really liked "Long Live the King" by Caldwell Cigars.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Being a DR ****, I was looking forward to Se
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    catfishbluezz:
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im really enjoying the room 101 Payback.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    im really enjoying the room 101 Payback.
    I've smoked one so far and thought it was pretty good..cant wait to revisit it again.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    las calavares is by far the best newly released cigar to me. Top 5 cigar i have ever smoked right away....the vherf guys know how much i liked them....i feel like i browbeat them into grabbing some.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    My shops never have the new stuff...but will be getting my liberty 2014,s tomorrow
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Dang Shane, I may have to check out my B&M, Was wondering when these would be released.