NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I call dibs after Catfish!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Bump for Cigars and Coffee and any other noobs that need a sponsor. I'm here at your service ;)

I could use a sponsor. I have to build a good reputation in these parts:)
  • Options
    It's been a month, so bump for me and for any other newb who needs a sponsor. I actually haven't done a trade yet with anyone. So please, I don't have cooties. I promise.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Somebody get this man a sponsor! I would but I don't trust anyone to keep my new addy private sorry.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    It's been a month, so bump for me and for any other newb who needs a sponsor. I actually haven't done a trade yet with anyone. So please, I don't have cooties. I promise.
    I've got over 500 posts now....I'll sponsor ya!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Chemnitz:
    Awesome! A fine fellow Texan you are, Sir. Thank you!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    After helping with his humi, giving him a warm welcome and volunteering to sponsor his first trade, I received my end of a 5-4-5 from Beaker38 today. Thanks a ton Eric! Looking forward to trying these! image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Chemnitz:
    Headed your way, brother 9114901230801237399219
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz is good to go! He sent a superb selection of sticks that I can't wait to dive into! Thanks again brother, very impressive!! Your package shipped this morning...9114901230803275808784.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Cigars&CoffeeCigars&Coffee Posts: 10
    catfishbluezz:
    Bump for Cigars and Coffee and any other noobs that need a sponsor. I'm here at your service ;)
    I'm cigars&coffee are you offering to sponsor me?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Cigars&Coffee:
    catfishbluezz:
    I'm cigars&coffee are you offering to sponsor me?
    i was... If you are interested shoot me a pm
  • Options
    Cigars&CoffeeCigars&Coffee Posts: 10
    Will do. I apologize for the late response.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking to trade some sticks and I need a sponsor! I have 8 - 5 Vegas AAA sticks that I am looking to swap out for some other flavors to try. I am open to a sampler or all the same in return. I will do more than 1 trade if that is easier to do a 4-4 trade. image
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Looking to trade some sticks and I need a sponsor! I have 8 - 5 Vegas AAA sticks that I am looking to swap out for some other flavors to try. I am open to a sampler or all the same in return. I will do more than 1 trade if that is easier to do a 4-4 trade. image
    Shoot me a PM and I will sponsor you
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    hey guys! Can I be added as a newb?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    Bigshizza - I sent you a message.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    hey guys! Can I be added as a newb?
    Sure, are you looking to do a trade? If so I'll sponsor you. Send me a PM.
  • Options
    Bigshizza - pm'd you the tracking on your package.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Bigshizza - pm'd you the tracking on your package.
    Done and good!!
  • Options

Bigshizza's return gift! Thank you!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for any of the newer folks who want to get in on the trades/passes/bombs action.
    This is a great place to start.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm not sure how this works, but I am really interested in having a sponsor since I am a total newbie to this site. I don't have a big collection, but I could offer a nice 5 pack with two Perdomo Lot 23 robustos (the puros) and three Gurkha Park Avenue torpedoes. I just got a new humidor for my birthday a couple days ago and I'm looking to fill her up with anything and everything that is tasty.

I'm also starting a cigar tasting site if you guys want to check it out and let me know what you think. I'll be doing a lot of site maintenance this month, so bear with me, but I just posted my first review on the Aging Room M356 Major:

http://www.LegacyCigarReserve.com

Looking forward to being a part of this community, it seems very friendly.

Thanks for your patience.

-Ryan

ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Yes Sir, I would like a Sponsor and get started trading
  • Options
    Even though I am new I would sponsor somebody. Send me a pm and we can get it going. (I have been involved in a few trades and bombs already)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Hey, I'm not sure how this works, but I am really interested in having a sponsor since I am a total newbie to this site. I don't have a big collection, but I could offer a nice 5 pack with two Perdomo Lot 23 robustos (the puros) and three Gurkha Park Avenue torpedoes. I just got a new humidor for my birthday a couple days ago and I'm looking to fill her up with anything and everything that is tasty.

I'm also starting a cigar tasting site if you guys want to check it out and let me know what you think. I'll be doing a lot of site maintenance this month, so bear with me, but I just posted my first review on the Aging Room M356 Major:

-Ryan

I'll be your huckleberry if your game. PM me if your up for it.
  • Options
    youngryan216:

-Ryan

PM back to you brother.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I missed it too at first when I did my first trade, but the helpful rules are on the first page of this thread.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Up^
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    Yes Sir, I would like a Sponsor and get started trading
    Ok
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...