Home Pipes
Options

Pipe Cleaners

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have any experience with Paragon Wax, Halycon II, or Denicare? Looking for some hand polishing options and not sure which route to take.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Paragon Wax is the best for polishing up your briar and getting it to shine. For the stem though, I simply use toothpaste and that seems to do the trick. Just need a buffing wheel or dremel.
  • Options
    Can you get this for me to order? I will email you later to see if you can help me with a couple other items I am looking for.
  • Options
    I don't have any of the Paragon on hand, if I ever run across any, I will be in touch. Last time I actually got a block of it at a local hobby shop.
  • Options
    Ok well I found some other places to get it but was hoping to buy here. Any chance you can locate a tin of Peterson's Christmas 2013 or McClelland Holiday Spirit 2012 or 2013?
  • Options
    I'll keep an eye out for you!
  • Options
    Thanks Sean
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Agreed Paragon is the best I have found. Last time I picked up the Denicare just to see and it seems to do okay as well but the Paragon is great.
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    jsnake:
    Ok well I found some other places to get it but was hoping to buy here. Any chance you can locate a tin of Peterson's Christmas 2013 or McClelland Holiday Spirit 2012 or 2013?
    I think these will be hard to find. McClelland HS 2013 can be found still but Peterson's blend always sells out quickly.
  • Options
    J.S.:
    jsnake:
    I think these will be hard to find. McClelland HS 2013 can be found still but Peterson's blend always sells out quickly.
    Yeah I know but was hoping. I have Peterson's 2009 and it is great. MC's Holiday Spirit is my go to and hard to beat. Oh well may just have to wait for this year's release.