Home Non Cigar Related

Drunkest guy ever

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That was great. I love how he gets stuck on the floor. Classic.
  • lmfao, "When gravity attacks" Sunday nights - FOX.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    And, he only let go of the beer once. A true professional. This is why I don't drink. Anymore.
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Holy crap were they about to let him leave? That's a call the cops quick. Unfortunately even if he didn't get beer there (or some bar that threw him out) he could still sue them if he got in a wreck. I woulda called the cops the second he came in the door.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you happen to catch the next clip called "Drunk chick licks beer off floor"? Makes you wonder about the future of our species.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Lassy?
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    After a close evaluation, I think that the floor is just un-even LOL, he seems to have a bit of a lean, got to be the floor. Happens every time when I drink too LOL
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    betasynn:
    Lassy?
    It's budweiser not miller lite. ;)
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    4bob4:
    betasynn:
    Lassy?
    It's budweiser not miller lite. ;)
    SOMEBODY pays attention!!! HA!

But that is FUNNY!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    P.S. for about 2 minutes of this video it looks like he's wrestling with an invisible bear... What if he was being attacked!!! Have you people no DECENCY!? Studies show a 23% increase in invisible bear attacks in the last 5 years!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Lasabar:
    P.S. for about 2 minutes of this video it looks like he's wrestling with an invisible bear... What if he was being attacked!!! Have you people no DECENCY!? Studies show a 23% increase in invisible bear attacks in the last 5 years!

omg the clip was too funny.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Haha, wow. The best part was when he was trying to walk out the door.