Home Non Cigar Related

Time to start selling off my firearms.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got a call into the Bradford police department to find out what is the way to sell them legally. I use to be an FFL license holder and knew the laws inside and out, but I am clueless with all the changes in the past 10 years. Hate to see them go, but at my age I think it wise to part with them since there is nobody in this family I would trust as far as I could spit. I will keep my Taurus Judge loaded with snake shot and my prized Beretta 380 in easy reach.

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    While you work out the details/legalities, can we get a run down of what you are selling? While herfing with my BIL last night, he mentioned that he wanted to pick up a handgun in the near future.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    If you have any antique firearms, let me know. In the market for a M1 Garand and a 1903 A1 Springfield.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:
    If you have any antique firearms, let me know. In the market for a M1 Garand and a 1903 A1 Springfield.
    Had both and a Prized 1903 A1 Sniper...all original...pristine...tornado.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    While you work out the details/legalities, can we get a run down of what you are selling? While herfing with my BIL last night, he mentioned that he wanted to pick up a handgun in the near future.

Coonan 357 Auto....trigger job, match bushing...2 mags.

Ruger 10-22 Taget tapered barrel...completely worked...hand polished.

Beretta 9mm...my gee gaw gun...a couple of gold parts....worked on by John Wayne Rice, Beretta's chief metallurgist at the Aberdeen MD plant and the gunsmith I worked for.

That is all for now.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to ya, JD.....