Home Ratings & Reviews

Fighting ****

On a recent trip home, I was told to try these out. I'm thinking about buying a box for myself and sending a few back home. Has anyone had these and what was your opinion of them?

Comments

• Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Sent you a pm
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Thanks Beaker
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I've only had two, but I loved the k0ck!!!!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I really like these as a budget smoke! And for roughly a buck a stick, I've enjoyed these more than some higher end smokes.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one a few months ago, courtesy of Walt Basil. It was a decent budget cigar.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Well, I broke down and ordered a box of these over the weekend along with a few Mark Twains to try out and a pipe. Today, my order arrived in the trusty mail and when I opened the package, they sent me the Mark Twains and the pipe but forgot to send me my box of ****. I called CCOM and they pulled up my order and promised to send them out first thing tomorrow. This is the first time this has ever happened to me, so now I wait.
  • Ouch! That's harsh. I hope you get them soon, 'The Fighting ****' is really good.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only had one. Thought it was nasty. Tossed it halfway thru.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    There is also a Fighting *** brand of bourbon. its pretty cheap and not half bad. You could have both at the same time.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Imgembo:
    There is also a Fighting *** brand of bourbon. its pretty cheap and not half bad. You could have both at the same time.
    Hahaha why have one coc k when you can have two at once?

I'm impressed that this thread wasn't bleeped. Who would've thought all you had to do was make it plural? Not me.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Imgembo:
    Hahaha why have one coc k when you can have two at once?

I'm impressed that this thread wasn't bleeped. Who would've thought all you had to do was make it plural? Not me.
    One ***, out of the question and absolutely not.

Two ****, yes please.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I enjoy both them clockz. The bourbon is stout..will kick your ass
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Rain:
    I've only had two, but I loved the k0ck!!!!
    Have you told Lacey about that problem?