Home Non Cigar Related
Options

In my head I am using every cuss word!!!

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
The city finially blocked my Internet access to Ccom from my work computer!!!!! I came in to work today and once I log on I see the Computor has been updated with new software and every thing looks different. Went to go check in on Ccom and get the "access denied" screen. SOB MF'er this and many more thoughts through my head.

Let me apologize now for all the much more then i had in the past misspelled words etc. Since now my only acess to Ccom is on my phone.

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S'what you get for working for Da Man.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signs Signs everywhere a sign......

Some rules in some places are ridiculous.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever use a VPN or some other IP-changing(hiding, i don't know?) site to get past blocked sites? I'm not that wise to it, but something like that exists. It used to work in high school. But, maybe that's old news now and doesn't work anymore.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    They are just trying to save you from yourself Rob. I'm surprised I can still get it at work but the pictures are blocked in all the posts. Can see the videos in the posts because YouTube is not blocked, fools.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Ever use a VPN or some other IP-changing(hiding, i don't know?) site to get past blocked sites? I'm not that wise to it, but something like that exists. It used to work in high school. But, maybe that's old news now and doesn't work anymore.
    There are hundreds of these out there. I don't have to worry about it, so I couldn't recommend any, but they are available. Schools have gotten wise to many, but new ones pop up all the time.
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Be careful using these. I know our IT policy states use of these sites or any other means of hiding network usage is grounds for immediate termination.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be happy you can use the internet at work.
    We are not allowed to use the internet for anything outside work use.
    There is so much tracking and blocking on our computers that even some equipment manufacture sites are blocked. Then when I need to look something up on one of those sites, I have to call them and have them email me the info.
    It's so efficient that way.

I just use my phone, but it's idea of spellcheck and mine are 2 different things.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.