Home General Discussion

Feral Pigs

CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just saw a fiver of the Feral Pigs on the devil site. Approaching $30 apiece. Wow. Just thought I'd share.

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Ouch! Thats high!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't do it. Many of us can get them for you at retail.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes!!
  • heels0303heels0303 Posts: 53
    too much...even if it is one of only two good cigars that DE makes.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Don't do it. Many of us can get them for you at retail.
    Wasn't even considering it.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    30 bucks per stick? Wow. That's even more than ISOM Cohiba Behikes. Fanboyism of DE just kills me sometimes.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    30 bucks per stick? Wow. That's even more than ISOM Cohiba Behikes.
    Dang ****, hook me up please! I'll buy a couple or three Behikes from you at that price
    wwhwang:
    30 bucks per stick? Wow. That's even more than ISOM Cohiba Behikes. Fanboyism of DE just kills me sometimes.
    I know the Pigs are hard to find, but that was just nuts. I'd buy Behikes at $30. Someday, maybe I will place that order. Probably over 40 though
    PM's to Charlie and Rob :)
    PMs sent to Charles and Rob as well. Hope the info helps.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Very few cigars worth that kind of coin IMHO.
    wwhwang:
    Replied back to you **** and Tony
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    wwhwang:

Rob, if the guy is hooking you up at least get his name right. Next you will be calling Tony -- Steve
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    wwhwang:

Rob, if the guy is hooking you up at least get his name right. Next you will be calling Tony -- Steve
    My bad and apologieze, who's name did I butcher? I honestly before this point have not had much personal contact with wwhwang/Wayne and did not want to be rude and call him by his first name so I shortned his handle to **** since I have seen it done on here a few times before....

OH and I know better then to call Tony - Steve
    rsherman24:
    Next you will be calling Tony -- Steve
    Lol, just call me Steve please! I should have kept a tally of how many times someone seriously thought my name was Steve.
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    wwhwang:

My bad and apologieze, who's name did I butcher? I honestly before this point have not had much personal contact with wwhwang/Wayne and did not want to be rude and call him by his first name so I shortned his handle to **** since I have seen it done on here a few times before....

Just messin with you man. I think people around here are used to names being butchered, shortened or just plain wrong. We do like to call them out on it though. ps. Just watch that SmokeEm guy. He is a little sensitive about it.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    wwhwang:

Just messin with you man. I think people around here are used to names being butchered, shortened or just plain wrong. We do like to call them out on it though. ps. Just watch that SmokeEm guy. He is a little sensitive about it.
    Good point, Herm.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    wwhwang:

It's like that homie?? I got you!
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    wwhwang:

All good. Just trying to warn the Newb. My first V-Herf I got yelled at and started the beginning of the 300 Quest
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    wwhwang:

All good. Just trying to warn the Newb. My first V-Herf I got yelled at and started the beginning of the 300 Quest
    Lmao. I guess I shouldn't get Royln's name wrong if he ever plays poker. He'll give away his chips.
    Chemnitz:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    wwhwang:

Good point, Herm.
    You as well, ChemNutz
    These are on the bid site now way cheaper than usual. Just wanted to give anybody that's interested a heads up. Not sure what actual retail is, but they are less than half the price I've seen them go for
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    $30 for a dried, cracked stick? Wow...

"Long ashes my friends."

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    So, what's so special about these sticks that people are willing to pay 2x retail?

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer