Home General Discussion

Loading CCom....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....is anyone else getting incomplete pages?

Comments

• jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    not me
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Yes. For about 2 or 3 days now, I have been getting incomplete graphics on the various forum pages. For example, the star ratings are not loading for some threads. Happening on both computer and tablet.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Yes. For about 2 or 3 days now, I have been getting incomplete graphics on the various forum pages. For example, the star ratings are not loading for some threads. Happening on both computer and tablet.
    Same here
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    +2
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    same same
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Chemnitz:
    +2
    Yep, and as I posted in off topic to make things worse the city has blocked my access to this site on my work computer
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    clear your cookies, does it every so often its a cookie thing, chips ahoy maybe?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Noticed it bogging down a lot lately too. Thought it was just me.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    ....is anyone else getting incomplete pages?
    Are you on Frontiernet? We have all kinds of what I used to think were problems with my computer, turns out it's just that Frontier charges for DSL while providing dial-up speed any time one of the neighbors uses their computer at the same time.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    clear your cookies, does it every so often its a cookie thing, chips ahoy maybe?
    just tried that. Didn't work.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting a few. The stars for the ratings for each individual post don't work.. they just show a broken page pic..
    Are you guys still having the same page load probs? I am - for over a week now and it's starting to bug me.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I e-mailed KD about it.....she forwarded it to their IT guys.
    Chemnitz:
    Are you guys still having the same page load probs? I am - for over a week now and it's starting to bug me.
    Yep same here
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Chemnitz:
    Yep same here
    Me toooo
    I think it is all better now.....thank you KD.
    jd50ae:
    I think it is all better now......
    jd50ae:

oops......back to what it was doing....since it was OK for awhile I guess they are working on it.
    jd50ae:
    +1
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Not for me
    Rain:
    Not for me
    +1